Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Idk i wouldnt bet too much on that olx vinyl. This site is known for people scaming others with vinyls. Theres always a lfl heart shaped vinyls and uv boxsets for cheap. Even people with good reviews

Me buying the most obvious scammy vinyls on my credit card just in case people don’t know what they’ve got :ahh:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Mind of you with me just means remembering being with someone. I feel like taking mind of things is a very southern way of wording it, which is why many people may think it sounds off. It just means to have awareness of the present, or a memory.

take mind you don’t git lost now ya hear?

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Mind of you with me just means remembering being with someone. I feel like taking mind of things is a very southern way of wording it, which is why many people may think it sounds off. It just means to have awareness of the present, or a memory.

take mind you don’t git lost now ya hear?

Very insightful. To a non-native Speaker. Thank ya.

the only thing is - if it's the only Southern bit on the record, it'a still a bit jarring. But okay wont nitpick

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

i just smile cuz babe i already know

you know i got nothing under this overcoat :trisha:

Spoiler

ouuuuu let the light innn :kris:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Very insightful. To a non-native Speaker. Thank ya.

the only thing is - if it's the only Southern bit on the record, it'a still a bit jarring. But okay wont nitpick

‘Yer welcome punkin:sass: 

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

so i know i’m VERY excited for the album & it’s entire sound, how do you guys feel this will rank amongst your favorite pieces of work from Lana? i’m curious about the general consensus even though a majority of it we haven’t heard in full!

1. Ocean Blvd/Honeymoon

2. Ocean Blvd/Honeymoon

3. Norman 

:clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

so i know i’m VERY excited for the album & it’s entire sound, how do you guys feel this will rank amongst your favorite pieces of work from Lana? i’m curious about the general consensus even though a majority of it we haven’t heard in full!

1. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

2. Honeymoon

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

up until now, i have no reason not to rank it in the top five. some may disagree with me, but i think ocean blvd can be on the same level as NFR in some ways (although they differ thematically).

i admire how vulnerable she gets in the songs, almost like she’s showing us a raw, never-seen-before side of her that she hesitated to reveal.

17 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

based on the snippets and few songs I've heard I think it'll be like

1. UV

2. HM

3. DYKTTATUOB

4. NFR!

5. the rest change orders

this is just off the top of my head if I thought harder it might change lol