Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

the way i have over 100 plays of tagged grandfather :wowcry: it’s an unhealthy obsession at this point

god if you’re near me send me three white butterflies... :trisha:

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Is anyone big and famous releasing album on 17th? I'm trying to understand why her team pushed the album for 2 weeks to 24th

Racist Morgan Wallen is doing 200k+ for weeks, they postponed because of him and not because of Miley. 

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Is anyone big and famous releasing album on 17th? I'm trying to understand why her team pushed the album for 2 weeks to 24th

I don’t think the alvum was delayed to avoid releasing on the same date as Miley, considering they pushed it back to Ellie’s date.. also the fact Ellie’s date has been pushed back a dozen times now as well. Just seems like there’s something up w their label

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Not my target employee friend sending me a pic of the vinyl in the back of the store… BRING ME ONE MF

share with the class or be quiet :eartha2:

Why no one is sharing here when someone claims that they found something or got something. Like try at least to stay reliable. :crai:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

don't u guys think it's strange the amount of users here that have a "friend" who works on target :awkney:

and the lack of users who work at target themselves.. nobody wants to work these days

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

35 minutes ago, bluedealer said:
  Hide contents

As a polish person I can tell you the leak is coming at 9:37 PM polish time :hooker:

😂 are we still allowed to use the time with all the controversy surrounding him? :wat:

32 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

That’s on him for living life dangerously :ahh:

I hope she decides to jump on a festival in Poland, that shit would be cheaper to get to than Glastonbury.. on the same island  :P

manifesting a tour or at least open’er festival :agree:

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I read about the new Kintsugi snippet…

Hide contents

And I get why BoZ isn’t the biggest fan of that one. I can’t remember who here said it sounded more « COCC » than BB: BoZ despises COCC so much :agree:

Spoiler

I said it's giving Chemtrails, which is true. It's of the same cloths as, like, Not All Who Wander are Lost or White Dress.