Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It was actually already morning where I am when I posted this so I did not mean today I mean tomorrow! tomorrow will be the day we will see the light no it’s true it’s true something is coming I can feel it. TrashMagiq never been wrong before we will see what happens!

111 liked this:judgingu3: he better not let TrashMagiq down!

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Where can we watch Lana on BBC Radio on Tuesday? :oprah:

the thing about radio is that, generally, you dont see anyone but only hear them.

you can stream it on the BBC website

image.png

3 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Alright, you don’t need to like Fingertips, it really is more of a poem than a song, it’s not for everyone, it doesn’t have the catchiest melody ever, but let’s not be disrespectful to it by saying it’s boring or a bad song especially considering that

Hide contents

It’s about the death of a loved one, yearning to have a child, traumatic events that happened to Lana when she was a teen and suicidal ideation

Those are tough subjective matters, and Fingertips is the song that came out of it. It is what it is and like… I understand that it’s not everybody’s cup of tea, it’s ok. But can we not be insensitive? :lanasrs: 

Retweet.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

032-AC408-F98-B-4824-A45-C-DE5-E5-D6-B0- 

found on that polish auction site. if you scroll down you can see the seller is shipping after 10th March :sideeye:

this is just a normal reseller who doesn’t even have the vinyl yet but probably forgot to update the date

3 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:
  Hide contents

032-AC408-F98-B-4824-A45-C-DE5-E5-D6-B0- 

found on that polish auction site. if you scroll down you can see the seller is shipping after 10th March :sideeye:

Wouldn’t this just imply they’re waiting to receive the vinyl themself and just forwarding it? Kinda like how I did with my giveaway lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Alright, you don’t need to like Fingertips, it really is more of a poem than a song, it’s not for everyone, it doesn’t have the catchiest melody ever, but let’s not be disrespectful to it by saying it’s boring or a bad song especially considering that

Hide contents

It’s about the death of a loved one, yearning to have a child, traumatic events that happened to Lana when she was a teen and suicidal ideation

a song could be the darkest and saddest song ever made and still be bad  😭  i personally love fingertips but it definitely isn't "disrespectful" to lana or anything like that to think/say that it's a bad/boring song, that's absurd  :smokes:

and unfortunately the song is pretty objectively sonically boring 

Tunnel-themed Taco Trucks around LA serving tacos, selling CDs/vinyls + merch. That’s my other guess for the big announcement.

Esp when considering how non-existent US promo has been.

14 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the only thing that will arrive is a new snippet HQ in two hours. :slayty:

girl didn't u see the one that arrived a few hours ago showing off jack's beautiful voice  😭  i'm kinda sad for the album to come out bc it's not going to be entertaining scrolling on that website like it's twitter anymore, i wish i could follow ppl on that website and get notifications whenever they post bc i'm WAITING for rosemead to send another message thru the ether

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Tunnel-themed Taco Trucks around LA serving tacos, selling CDs/vinyls + merch. That’s my other guess for the big announcement.

Come on Ben and Ed get better negotiation skills and have the label fund this in all major North American cities :sideeye:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

Come on Ben and Ed get better negotiation skills and have the label fund this in all major North American cities :sideeye:

Please the album sales would NOT recoup the costs for that 😭

One or two food trucks in West Hollywood is realistic.