Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

How has this thread gained 120 new pages since yesterday if nothing has happened 

People chatting bollocks trying to figure out the surprise

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

y'all the judah smith interlude 

Hide contents

is so scary (sonically)  :bebe:

"..I used to think my preaching was mostly about you.. And you're not gonna like this but I'ma tell you the truth I've discovered.. My preaching is mostly about me"

"..that's a heck of a life! you get to love your children in front of you, you get to love.. you haven't talked to somebody.. "I want a new life, I don't love my wife anymore. I don't love my kids anymore"...That sound like love? That's a life dominated with lust!"

also pay special attention to the background instrumental from about 1:40 to 1:48.. if it's what i think it is.. jaw dropped

this might be the track im most excited to hear tbh

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

20 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

also pay special attention to the background instrumental from about 1:40 to 1:48.. if it's what i think it is.. jaw dropped

Spoiler

I haven't heard it so idk what this is referring to but why did I automatically assume its a sample of a baby crying, and that you think it's Lana's own baby :coffee: but really its probably a sample of an old song

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

just another day of waking up to nothing :thumb2:

good morning, who will fight today? are we gonna trash BB? is a new pic of someone having the vinyl gonna happen? a new target employee sending pics? a new potato quality snippet? someone else getting banned for posting links? are we gonna rank the albums and are we gonna speculate what the surprise is when we're really just saying the same thing over and over again? 

but most importantly, will it leak today?

stay tuned to find out :clapback:

26 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

"..I used to think my preaching was mostly about you.. And you're not gonna like this but I'ma tell you the truth I've discovered.. My preaching is mostly about me"

"..that's a heck of a life! you get to love your children in front of you, you get to love.. you haven't talked to somebody.. "I want a new life, I don't love my wife anymore. I don't love my kids anymore"...That sound like love? That's a life dominated with lust!"

Spoiler

i think that's the whole point of the interlude - to shift the pov of what she was singing about on A&W onto the preacher himself and validating the fact that he's talking nonsense. I just hope there aren't any overtly religious things but so far from your description and BOZ's i think it's a perfect aftermath of A&W/Side A as a whole 

36 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

Is it all spoken by the pastor or are some words spoken by Lana? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I'm so curious about candy necklace and the fact it's wedged between two interludes.

I wonder if it will borrow instrumentation from either of the interludes? Seems kinda weird to have a modest piano ballad in between two chaotic instrumental tracks, especially considering they are (apparently) very psychedelic and weird.

Just now, redsangrias said:

What if it’s unreleased/b-sides and the fans get to vote what goes on it 

That’s a trap, we all know exactly what the locals would vote for 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

It just sucks that her only songs which seem to trend on tiktok are her unreleased.. oh and doin time.

like, I think she’s got some amazing unreleased tracks, but she also has an entire discography of amazing music which seems to go unnoticed on that app.. it’s like my feelings hurt for her :icant: so I hope she doesn’t muddy the water of her new album roll out with unreleased stuff 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues