Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The way I just looked and he really did produce almost every dud since Norman…. :bebe:

Chemtrails was fab, a few blah songs on the side. 

He didn't have anything to do with Blue Banisters, which was a complete flop, yes. You can blame Drew for that.

Mere hours now :hype: 

The hype around the singles seems extra-high this era, it practically felt like the album release day when A&W dropped. :dance: 

i keep hoping for a local release (or a leak :slayty:) because if it's a WW release it'll be 6am here and i'll be sleeping and won't be able to experience the meltdown with yall, i didn't come all this way and went through album rankings, bullying, bans, illegal activity, polish sock ladies, ella fron target, dragging insiders, trashing bb, petty fighting, dragging other artists, delulu theories, religious rituals, decoding blurry images, endless "Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05" posts, jack being dragged, Rosemead Baby Exclusive and who knows what else is to come, just for me not to be here the moment we'll be set free :trisha:

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i keep hoping for a local release (or a leak :slayty:) because if it's a WW release it'll be 6am here and i'll be sleeping and won't be able to experience the meltdown with yall, i didn't come all this way and went through album rankings, bullying, bans, illegal activity, polish sock ladies, ella fron target, dragging insiders, trashing bb, petty fighting, dragging other artists, delulu theories, religious rituals, decoding blurry images, endless "Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05" posts, jack being dragged, Rosemead Baby Exclusive and who knows what else is to come, just for me not to be here the moment we'll be set free :trisha:

literally sameee

2 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

Im sorry but  “Lana Del Rabies” ??? :thumb3:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

oh you better wake up for the album release babe cause it's going to be a collective meltdown moment on LB and you'll miss all the drama

45 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Yeah I was highly disappointed in the album. Plastic Hearts was so much better cuz it showcased her rock style more, I literally only liked two songs from the new album. And then I watched Jon Denton's reaction to it cuz he reacts to all of Lana's stuff and he wasn't really a fan of it either. Idk if Miley needs a new producer or what, but the record was really underwhelming and generic sounding.

I can’t say I’m surprised, flowers itself was poor, the only reason it blew up was the back story 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Seems A&W was the only song that leaked early on that site, you can see that A&W has 3 entries, while the others only have 2.

The third entry was the one that they accidentally added too early.

For some reason Serial Killer is listed on that site..? Weird