Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

30 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i keep hoping for a local release (or a leak :slayty:) because if it's a WW release it'll be 6am here and i'll be sleeping and won't be able to experience the meltdown with yall, i didn't come all this way and went through album rankings, bullying, bans, illegal activity, polish sock ladies, ella fron target, dragging insiders, trashing bb, petty fighting, dragging other artists, delulu theories, religious rituals, decoding blurry images, endless "Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05" posts, jack being dragged, Rosemead Baby Exclusive and who knows what else is to come, just for me not to be here the moment we'll be set free :trisha:

but if its a local release we'll all get the album at different times anyway so we're actually more able to have meltdowns altogether if its a worldwide release. but either way people will be freaking out all day so even if some of us aren't in here for the first few hours of the drop, i don't think we'll miss anything. if anything, its a leak that would prevent us all from having our meltdowns together bc some of us will still be waiting til release day so once the last batch of us hear it, most people will already be way over the initial reaction to it.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

12 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

PIMENTAS :eartha: pls now I wanna see Lana songs in pt br

It's really hard translating her songs though, some things really don't work at all :toofunny:

Lol exactly! Her lyrics sounds really cheesy in pt br tbh. They sound amazing in english, but in portuguese some of them are like REALLY cringe.

love her tho

5 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

Use Radio Garden on App Store

Is it happening already?

20 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Y'all...Ocean Blvd is going to drop at midnight EST if you live in the US, midnight your time if you live in the UK, and midnight your time if you live in Australia, whichever timezone :air:

wait so it is midnight after all? we won :oprah4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Miley Cyrus's new album got a 6.2 from Pitchfork. Oops

(Totally deserved low score, I couldn't even finish the album). Hopefully Lana scores a "Best new album" tag, which I think is anything 8.1 or above.

can y’all stop bringing that girl up in here 24/7 ? y’all sound obsessed af and all you’ll do is jinx lana’s critical reception 

I saw that someone translated the Ocean Blvd tracklist into Portuguese, so I thought of doing the same in Spanish. Yes, I am bored. :magikarp:

1. Los Grants

2. Sabías que hay un túnel debajo de Ocean Blvd

3. Dulce

4. A&W

5. Interludio de Judah Smith

6. Collar de Caramelos

7. Interludio de John Batiste

8. Kintsugi

9. Puntas de los Dedos

10. París, Texas

11. Abuelo, por favor, párate sobre los hombros de mi padre mientras pesca en alta mar

12. Deja Entrar la Luz

13. Margaret

14. Cola de Pez

15. Pimientos

16. Camión de Tacos x VB

10 minutes ago, x VB said:

Blue Banisters too

Really? I can remember listening to it at midnight on release, then thinking it was pointless waiting until midnight afterwards because it'd already leaked the week before.

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait so it is midnight after all? we won :oprah4:

I have no idea, but I don't remember both of the last two records being worldwide releases :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The Grants / Taco Truck x Venice Bitch double single

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I have no idea, but I don't remember both of the last two records being worldwide releases :oprah3:

Me either, Blue Banisters was definitely midnight 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Fully expect the bbc to just play the song and then have no interview and no surprise or anything :bebe:

Hope to be proven wrong for once :oic2:

I think they'll play two tracks - AW and The Grants, then Lana will talk a little about both. Wouldn't really expect much to happen.

2 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m pretty sure she will, even Cocc and BB were above 8

no they weren’t they were both 7’s :rip:

edit: you knew that already my bad ! 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

yeah I don't think so too, I remember listening to BB at like 7 am before going to school :um2:

Ok so I went back and looked at some old future sounds shows. Will likely play song at 6pm.. then at 6.30pm they’ll speak with her for 3-4mins and play song once more. I can’t imagine much of a surprise being announced then, but I may be being pessimistic :pft:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Kintsugi was talking about The Grants, and BoZ ran his mouth about something irrelevant :ma: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.