Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Rockefella, my umbrella :clapback:

God I love you, baby :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

People with that kind of cultural sensitivity, sincere or otherwise, are never going to succeed in the end in the 21st century, which really is a global village. There's not a nation in existence that cannot claim 'ownership' or 'origin' of some aspect of culture, even if it's a hairstyle, hem style, way of preparing fish or fowl, manner of binding a book, or a bead design. If we all decided to claim rights and ownerships of what we decide we want to claim as belonging to 'us,' there's be literally no time to do anything else or hear about the din.

Lana can use the term kintsugi; it's obviously not a word in her first language of English, and I don't think she's pretending or suggesting that it is. On the contrary, like Joni Mitchell using the word 'Hejira' for the title of her 1976 album, it's a kind of way of honoring another culture and its conceptualizations. 

hunny it was a joke?:smile2:

Rock Candy Sweet is actually from a song "Loved You Then and Now" (that's apparently really boring and was scrapped from Chemtrails and BB)

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I thought it got turned into watercolor eyes 

Totally separate song, just reused lyrics. Rock Candy Sweet became Loved You Then & Now 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

Totally separate song, just reused lyrics. Rock Candy Sweet became Loved You Then & Now 

Oh I’ve never listened to loved you then and now I just assumed because of the lyric and the time frame it was worked into that

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The tags on the newly leaked songs are even more obnoxious :hide: Not going to destroy my first listen with these.

Honestly, guys, i wish i hadnt listen to any leaks.

24th march will be ruined for me. Don't succumb to the urge. Listen to the album in full. I'm just thankful I still have about half the album to hear

Spoiler

Yeah the zip is real, but the tags are UNBEARABLE i almost had a stroke while listening, is not worthy, unless someone with knowledge of this stuff can extract the voice or sumn

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i downloaded the zip, i'll check it out real quick, but if it is the whole album just with tags

it's half a win:dua:

it leaked just in shitty quality

The actual gymnastics someone went through to downgrade the audio files to crusty cameltoe quality and then layer a shitty ass tag on top I have to laugh 

brigitte1.gif

Leak the fucking album untagged you cowards

brigitte1.gif

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Honestly, guys, i wish i hadnt listen to any leaks.

24th march will be ruined for me. Don't succumb to the urge. Listen to the album in full. I'm just thankful I still have about half the album to hear

I've been fucking STRUGGLING trying to hold on and not give in. So this is helping me :wowcry:

BOZ definitely has heard Candy Necklace. He knows everything about the process of recording the songs for Lana's albums, he just didn't say anything about this particular song, he never described Fishtail or Let The Light In either. 

Decided I'm not going to listen to anymore leaks and just wait for the album on the 24th - I took an entire day off of work just so I can stay up and listen at midnight! I almost regret listening to the leaks, especially 

Spoiler

Sweet, because I would've been floored even more by it, I think, had I listened to it on release day:wub: it's still my favourite of the leaks because of the Disney princess feel...

One more week!:party:

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

BOZ definitely has heard Candy Necklace. He knows everything about the process of recording the songs for Lana's albums, he just didn't say anything about this particular song, he never described Fishtail or Let The Light In either. 

I stand corrected! What about the other insiders?

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Evergreen said:

Yeah. BoZ, Kintsugi, and Rosemead definitely heard Candy Necklace. Rosemead said that despite Kintsugi and Candy Necklace being lower on his ranking, that he still really loves both songs. I think FloridaKilos and others got the album without Candy Necklace though.