Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

So true

Have you ever been told that you look like mark sloan (aka mcsteamy)  from greys anatomy :hoe:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Oh wow 

Spoiler

Kintsugi is so heartbreaking… it’s a crime not to love this song.. 
if you love lana there is just no way… how can you not love her at her most vulnerable time… :trisha: of course I vibe with other songs more… but cmon

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Thoughts on each track:

Reveal hidden contents

The Grants: Stunning opener. Loooove the gospel singers' contribution to this song. They bring this song to life. To all Apple Music users, I highly recommend the Dolby Atmos mix.

Tunnel: A very important song for this album lyrically. A central piece. Sonically it isn't as exciting to me but I do really like it.

Sweet: Cute! At the bottom of my ranking but it's cute! 

A&W: Song of the year. One of my fav LDR songs. Gorgeous, stunning, world changing, earth shattering, etc etc. What more can I say. One of her best.

Judah Smith Interlude: SKIP!

Jon Batiste Interlude: I actually really love this interlude. It's pretty long for an interlude but does not feel that way. I can't wait to listen to this following Candy Necklace.

Kintsugi: Gorgeous song, but I wish it sounded less muffled. 

Fingertips: This song left me in shambles. I've never had a Lana song hit me as hard as this one. There's something very special about this song. One of my favs off the album. Beautiful song.

Paris, Texas: This song is so simple but effective. It feels like a transition song instead of a full moment, and I absolutely love it for it. It does exactly what it needs to do. It sounds like it belongs in an oscar nominated movie about scandinavian homosexuals living by a lake or whatever. 

Grandfather: Absolutely showstopping. The way this song builds up and explodes... Wow. 

Let The Light In: This feels so different for Lana. This song gives such a nostalgic feel. FJM and Lana sound so good together. This song sounds like it should win a grammy, like, it's giving grammy winning song. Amazing production too. Drew Erickson we like you! Obsessed with the part where she mimics the melody of Love Song.

Margaret: I don't get the hate for this song, it's one of my favs tbh bshdfb. It's such a sweet song. It's kinda giving Taylor but in a good way. I also don't mind Jack's voice on this song. He sounds kinda good tbh! Love the spoken bits too, gives the song character.

Fishtail: But wow what a moment... The Cinnamon Girl / TJF of the album. Need I say more? This song will be on heavy rotation for me.

Peppers: Obsessed with this song it's so fun omg. I wish the Tommy Genesis sample was louder and more prominent but whatever this song's So iconic it's probs gonna be one of my most replayed songs off the album. WIPEOUT! She ate.

Taco Truck x VB: She's kinda crazy for this. "Signing off bang bang kiss kiss" was destined to be an album closing lyric, it feels very correct. I wish the first part was a full song it sounds SO good but I'm absolutely obsessed with this version of Venice Bitch they put in there. One of my fav songs getting new life on this album. I love a tacky beat idc idc! And Jack Antonoff does tacky beats well (HTD one of my fav NFR songs). 

:gclap:

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

We listen to other artists, or have listened to other Lana albums? The mixing is alright

Hide contents

but there are songs that are mixed poorly? But it's done on purpose I think--to add "texture" to the sound, it's hit or miss for some people. It's not that big of a deal.

i just think its wrong to compare it to uv and the likes. it was a different time for her then.

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

me with a sore throat rn 😭

same time zone too you got me sick :tommy:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, lanitataco said:

i just think its wrong to compare it to uv and the likes. it was a different time for her then.

I didn't mention a particular album though, just saying the mixing on certain songs is a deliberate artistic decision :true:

Just now, West Coast said:

I didn't mention a particular album though, just saying the mixing on certain songs is a deliberate artistic decision :true:

ofc ofc i wasnt directing towards you bb xx :hooker:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

why is everyone scared by paris texas :bebe: its so sweet an innocent sounding to me.

Spoiler

its so majestic

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Reveal hidden contents

why is everyone scared by paris texas :bebe: its so sweet an innocent sounding to me.

Spoiler

It’s sounds like a music box to me I love it, her vocals sound AMAZING on it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・