Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not to rain on everyone’s parade but I think this has to do with the & symbol in the URL

If you do /the&grants it directs you to that same alternate webpage. But also not sure if there’s something else showing us that they are activated!!

Lana Del Rey Addiction on Twitter posted about it insinuating they have exclusive information that “a programmer told them the link is only available because of the &”. And it was exactly what you said on your post… :awk:

I’m literally so tired of pages pretending they have exclusive info for ego when they’re actually just stealing stuff from others and can’t even credit them properly. They’re also getting stuff from my page but apparently hate me, so it kinda makes no sense lol 

Anyway, thank you for finding out and clearing this up for us. I can’t wait for the next single and the whole thing makes me excited! Love to see how this fandom positively works together whenever there’s a new project on the way!

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

39 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

Or we just appreciate getting some new lana content and accept the fact it isn’t 2014 anymore (although i really loves shades of cool).

:bebe: Every album should be its individual thing 

no

/s but for real tho, i just like little nods and callbacks to other things, which she does often. i'm sorry you misinterpreted that as me wishing it was still 2014 :lanahairflip2::bye3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Hi, I’ve been lurking for years, literally since LFL era. Although I had an account since last year, it’s been very difficult to write my first post here. Yeah, I’m older than Lana, 3 years more, almost 40. But it’s not going to stop me listening her 24/7 and reading all your posts here. Hopefully we all get what we need it from the new album and enjoy this pre-release fun until the sun comes up! Yay LB, yay Delulu! 

Omg I’m living for seeing the variety in ages on LB!! This should be a space for everyone and we r happy to have u guys :flutter: hope you enjoy all the random drama and laughs we have here :eek: :kiss:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

33 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

Hi, I’ve been lurking for years, literally since LFL era. Although I had an account since last year, it’s been very difficult to write my first post here. Yeah, I’m older than Lana, 3 years more, almost 40. But it’s not going to stop me listening her 24/7 and reading all your posts here. Hopefully we all get what we need it from the new album and enjoy this pre-release fun until the sun comes up! Yay LB, yay Delulu! 

dw, theres plenty of Lana stans that are 40+ years old! One of my best stan friends turns 50 this year :) Welcome.

Can someone tell me what happened with Kintsugi tho, i somehow missed the phishing stuff

image.png

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

as you should it’s one hundred times better than COTCC and BB,Lana is back :flutter:

she never left :biblio:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

dw, theres plenty of Lana stans that are 40+ years old! One of my best stan friends turns 50 this year :) Welcome.

Can someone tell me what happened with Kintsugi tho, i somehow missed the phishing stuff

He logged on and said that someone DMed him a phishing link aka something to that would have given them access to his computer/files had he clicked on it, and hasn’t logged back on since. 

Me coming on here and seeing that this thread is hot and trying to find out if we found any new information :raven:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 1/29/2023 at 12:40 PM, Americen Whore said:

All the billboard covers lana did in the previous years were released on a Saturday

Which means A&W is coming next Friday and a day after the billboard magazine terri-joe-terry-joe.gif

Terry Joe what are you doing?

7 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

i’m soooo excited for this album yall don’t understand 

My friend has already had a hard this year (her grandma died, her grandpa is sick, she just got covid…) and she’s a die hard Lana stan SO I reminded her of DYKTATOB dropping and it’s her motivation lol

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°