Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

The girls on atrl are so late and delayed. Some of them are still trying to figure out what A&W stands for :rip:

Even our insiders are superior.

:kiss:

jack, our best insider 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i kinda wish jack wouldn't have called it american whore so we would've been shook as fuck when we heard it the first time :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

i mean it is the smoothest since HM 😭 the only thing that’s technically gone wrong is the 2 week delay. LFL had the Architecture leak that fucked everything up as well as the 2 month delay, i don’t even have to explain NFR, Chemtrails had the 6 month delay and post QFTC + mask + Annie Mac trauma, Blue Banisters had the 3 month delay… things are going so well this time around :trisha:

This recap helps me put things in perspective.

So the music video shoot was obviously for A&W and I wonder if it'll look good or not. I already said it but from what we've seen about the setting I'm getting bartender vibes, it'll probably be improvised and random anyway and that's not necessarily a bad thing :heart:

1 hour ago, luminom said:

jimmy AND patty lore? 

im gagging

i missed this but honestly? we have a lanaboards lore, we had lanalysis but do we have a true, proper lana discography lore thread?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

you’re a whole clown that’s not what they said, they said BR is on the album :tommy:

It just reminded me that someone else from the forum who claims to have heard the album also said something about BR a few days ago :um2:

Just now, American Whore said:

i missed this but honestly? we have a lanaboards lore, we had lanalysis but do we have a true, proper lana discography lore thread?

we should have one, because lanaylsis first post even says it's pretty much specifically about past relationships

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, fierybkn said:

So the music video shoot was obviously for A&W and I wonder if it'll look good or not. I already said it but from what we've seen about the setting I'm getting bartender vibes, it'll probably be improvised and random anyway and that's not necessarily a bad thing :heart:

The Hawaii one or the one with the whole set? Cause yeah the Chuck & co one (if it was really a MV) looked more lowkey but the other one seemed professional :um2:

giphy.gif