Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hayden del rey said:

bro this thread is getting so goddamn stressful

Yeah, this is why BoZ said why are we focusing on the songs on the bottom of their lists instead of focusing on the fact that he hasn't been a Lana stan in over three years and still finds the album to be amazing and in her top three :rip: 

Focusing on the negatives isn't helpful, we should all be focusing on the positives and the fact that there have been wildly different reactions to each song.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

You get it

BoZ having Fingertips in his top five, Rosemead having it in his bottom three

BoZ hating Margaret, Kintsugi saying Margaret is a really sweet song

The insiders all having A&W as one of their top tracks, me personally enjoying the title track more

Need I go on, there really will be something for everyone on here.

Totally, this doesn't worry me at all, it's reassuring.

1 minute ago, Luna de miel said:

ikr there is no way to keep up and have a life:trisha:

FR IVE BEEN SITTING ON THIS THREAD THE ENTIRE DSY ITS CONSUMING ME :crai:

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

why is rosemead waiting till the 10th so spill if it's probably leaking by then 💀 

i thot the same :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Morningcrow said:

Totally, this doesn't worry me at all, it's reassuring.

:true:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

why is rosemead waiting till the 10th so spill if it's probably leaking by then 💀 

because it’s not leaking :true:

"Don’t forget me"

So basically we have to form our own opinions and stop acting like insiders aren't describing music in the most subjective way, according to their own personal taste.

MelodicSnoopyHoki-max-1mb.gif

why are you putting so much weight on someone who is most likely lying about having the album given lanaboards dot com users' reputation? 

just wait for the album and make your own opinions

:kiss3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, taco truck said:

The actual hysteria in this thread is insane the album is definitely leaking tonight:xgiggle:

Craziest pre-release thread I've been here for since I started browsing LB in 2015. :hillary:

I would feel bad for Lana if the album would leak that far in advance, but would I be disappointed for us if it did? 

SpiffyOffensiveDevilfish-size_restricted

yall, besides the instrumentation and sounds, let's remember that this album is very lyrical! everyone's going to have their personal favorites specially because of the stories each song tells and how they relate to our own lives and personal experiences.. i think we all can agree that both singles, Tunnel and AW, hit very different for each one of us which is, i hope, the magical part of this record. instrumentation is very important ofc but we're in for a lyrical rollercoaster

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I would feel bad for Lana if the album would leak that far in advance, but would I be disappointed for us if it did? 

SpiffyOffensiveDevilfish-size_restricted

it's already been stated in this thread but i feel like lana should just focus on tonight's award so i'd rather it not leak tonight- i don't want extra stress for her :derpna2:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d