Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

literally the second time this week I lied about having the album for fun and you all fell for it.

that's on ya'll not me :true:

well ur gonna get a wp for lying and that's all on u:xgiggle:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

i think it’s time someone from this thread seduces an insider…take one for the team babycakes :lolliney:

if i get a little prettier, can i be [the one who gets the album from an insider to give to the world]?

Just now, NikoGo said:

I feel like this has been said 1000 times now, but please don't troll. All it does is cause drama

For OCD sake can you remove the warning point @cinnamongirI gave me and then YOU give me it that way both of my warning points are from you? I think that would be really special :true:

faSE.gif

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

For OCD sake can you remove the warning point @cinnamongirI gave me and then YOU give me it that way both of my warning points are from you? I think that would be really special :true:

niko already revoked his warning point. we accidentally did it at the same time

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

oh to be independent from and indifferent to insiders/leakers/attention seekers once the album leaks :kiss3:

literally, we all look so stupid while they watch us cry and beg, fuck them:xcry: we'll be free soon enough