Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

R8OBUQl.jpg

Don’t argue about the placement I tried my best:defeated:

If I ever find this polish sock lady, I will randomly tell her that she made it to the lanaboards iceberg list:crying5: legend

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

R8OBUQl.jpg

the grandfather acronym was insane

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

25 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I just read on the place I found the untagged leaks that the album leaked, obviously I can't say where it leaked but it sounds plausible :hdu:

It didn’t leak publicly. Idk if the person this info came from’s reliable but if they are then about 100 people have it

sig-cropped.png

33 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

R8OBUQl.jpg

i hate that this reminds me that i should go touch some grass because i know all of the things at the very bottom:kum: i love that it'goes so deep that it doesn't even touch the iceberg anymore

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

40 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

R8OBUQl.jpg

this era's impact

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

@fl0r1dakil0s i want to say i'm sorry if i went off a little too much earlier btw, i do like reading your posts but things getting so teased lately has gotten me unHINGEDDDDDDD :scream:

Spoiler

wild at heart teas

so i just wanted you to know, i'm sorry if it felt bullying or something much harsher, i didn't intend to be bullying you :( i just felt i had a point to make. maybe i could've made the point differently but regardless here we are now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

@fl0r1dakil0s i want to say i'm sorry if i went off a little too much earlier btw, i do like reading your posts but things getting so teased lately has gotten me unHINGEDDDDDDD :scream:

Reveal hidden contents

wild at heart teas

so i just wanted you to know, i'm sorry if it felt bullying or something much harsher, i didn't intend to be bullying you :( i just felt i had a point to make. maybe i could've made the point differently but regardless here we are now

Omg I just want to say I put “user bullied” as more of a joke😭 I don’t think anyone was actually getting bullied

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Everytime i hear that fuckin low quality fishtail snippet I immediately tear up I know that song is coming to end my life 

that is the only snippet i haven't heard yet ugh

9 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Omg I just want to say I put “user bullied” as more of a joke😭 I don’t think anyone was actually getting bullied

i saw that and it made me think maybe i went a little too far with it :icant: sometimes tea needs to be spilt but also sometimes i have a hard time realizing what's too much or too far so i wasn't sure which is why i left earlier when i did just so i stop myself :diva:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebeotch said:

that is the only snippet i haven't heard yet ugh

Spoiler

I kind of wish I hadn’t omg. It’s super short and low quality but I just know it’s gonna be soooo good I have the highest hopes for it