Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when she has a verse calling out the girl who criticized her for not mentioning gentrification in brooklyn baby Tim & Eric Mind Blown GIF - Reaction GIFs

Or a verse talking about that infamous tweet that she favorited showing a beautiful bracelet that a fan made for lorde😍

I’m sorry but it was so unnecessary to  put “THE NINTH STUDIO ALBUM” on the cover :bebe: 

This album just has that ”10th album” vibe. Lana always spoke about Violet as an album, and that Ocean Blvd would be her 10th bc of Violet…. Yet now OB is her 9th… I feel like this is the work of B-word, he made her count it as the 9th album, such a twisted man

I’m 5 hours late, but I just saw BoZ’s tweets about A&W (assuming that’s the abbreviated title lol), and I’m so intrigued to hear it! 

As much as I love the soundscape and lyricism of the title track, I’m particularly excited for is what the “variety” on this record will be! I’m definitely expecting it to be really cohesive, but the features—particularly Tommy Genesis—have me thinking we’re going to be very surprised (in a good way)!!

I definitely think we’ll see an extension of what he heard on Black Bathing Suit but possibly with more production and hip-hop influences!

I almost feel the random Migos collab wish, sending *some* song to Pusha T for a remix, and including The Trio on the last record could be hints at what this record could sonically explore, especially in a Lana-esque fashion. 

We’re in for a fun ride!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

so there's a honeymoon post from February 22 2022 and the caption says 
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕚’Ⓥέ 𝐥Øνᵉ𝔡 𝔼𝐕𝔼𝕣Ў ᵇᗝ𝓨 ί’ⓥ€ E𝓿𝑒𝐫 𝓓ⓐŦε∂ ׺°”˜`”°º×

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTNE99paZ0rf3GINXP44nPDDkoKNLdl7Nsqvc0/

A SONG TITLE PERHAPS?

manifesting I've loved every boy I've ever dated :true:

And when it’s the Mike hermosa track then what? 😭

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

I’m sorry but it was so unnecessary to  put “THE NINTH STUDIO ALBUM” on the cover :bebe: 

This album just has that ”10th album” vibe. Lana always spoke about Violet as an album, and that Ocean Blvd would be her 10th bc of Violet…. Yet now OB is her 9th… I feel like this is the work of B-word, he made her count it as the 9th album, such a twisted man

why are we still discussing this 9th album/10th album/violets debate... it's not even an interesting topic to debate about... lizzy-yikes.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i wonder how different the trajectory of this thread would be if lustforlife hadn’t been banned :xgiggle:

i miss him calling me names for saying he was lying :ma:

edit: 10,000 rep points omg :angie::oprah4::trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

I’m sorry but it was so unnecessary to put “THE NINTH STUDIO ALBUM” on the cover :bebe: 

well officially it's the 9th studio album since they do count AKA, but not paradise or violet :bebe:

paradise is "officially" an EP, and violet is "officially" an audiobook

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why are we still discussing this 9th album/10th album/violets debate... it's not even interesting... lizzy-yikes.gif

every few minutes this thread alternates between the nfr debate and the violet debate 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I had my man listen to it today and he loved the song I think I cried a second time watching him enjoy it for the first time pls what an emotional ass day we truly won in every sense of the word :trisha: :trisha: :trisha:

Tell me why my man sat there stone-faced and said “it’s nice” and that was it :pls:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

On 12/7/2022 at 9:22 PM, blackpalmtrees said:

Funny how after i gave my critiques the girls swarmed into here like a pack of beehives

_NEFDQ.gif

Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart or you will be gathered

_NEFDQ.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What do we do when this is the single cover of A&W 

Dn0e-Ad-WXc-AImp87.jpg 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm