Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

43 minutes ago, ruined said:

This part "open me up tell me you like it"

I like how we dont know if by that she means like she's asking him to open up her pussy or even bussy

or she's just asking him to make her open up to him like make her talk to him about her true feelings and show her true self

Maybe she means both :oic3:

21 minutes ago, ruined said:

Also we all know what she really means by the song/album title

It's already a double meaning

But it's a triple meaning to me personally

Ocean Boulevard = her pussy

Tunnel = Her bussy

So she's asking her man "Did you know that there's a bussy (tunnel) under my pussy (Ocean Blvd)"

Simply she's telling her man to also pay attention to her bussy and lick her bussy and fuck her bussy and not just pussy

BYE

seek help

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

open me up (her legs) tell me you like it (pussy) 

Ok never thought about that but yes it does make sense so that one too :nails:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

39 minutes ago, ruined said:

Tunnel = Her bussy

So she's asking her man "Did you know that there's a bussy (tunnel) under my pussy (Ocean Blvd)"

Simply she's telling her man to also pay attention to her bussy and lick her bussy and fuck her bussy and not just pussy

BYE

I fuckin burst into laughter, I wasn't expecting the bussy part. God bless you lol:thumb2:

37 minutes ago, ruined said:

Tunnel = Her bussy

BYE

enough

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

open me up (her legs) tell me you like it (pussy) 

well yeah, it's a double entendre. open her up, both physically (sexual) and emotionally, tell me you like it (the sex and the thoughts of hers/emotions)

remember on BB the entire point of Beautiful was that this guy wanted her to be happy constantly or to let go of the sadness which she notes fuels her art like picasso. ocean blvd seems to be similar but written in a better way. it makes me think the rest of the album will be that too -- a better written blue banisters which i'm all for, if the content is there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, fine china said:

It’s too early in the morning for this :bebe:

3 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

enough

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I fuckin burst into laughter, I wasn't expecting the bussy part. God bless you lol:thumb2:

27 minutes ago, Brat said:

ENOUGH 

Just sharing what my artistic vision sees

Just like you girlies :awkney2:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

At least we will be able to decipher the Ocean Blvd lyrics if Lana sings it "live" :agree: I still don't know if it's Leaning, Lennon; Drive, Thrive; Fire, Five.

She might put the lyrics to the title track in the booklet. That's how it was confirmed that she was singing "Most men don't want a woman with a legacy, it's our bane" on BB. Weren't some of the lyrics for COTCC in that booklet too?

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

She might put the lyrics to the title track in the booklet. That's how it was confirmed that she was singing "Most men don't want a woman with a legacy, it's our bane" on BB. Weren't some of the lyrics for COTCC in that booklet too?

Wait what??? was that in the booklet? you're about to make me pull out my copy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

At least we will be able to decipher the Ocean Blvd lyrics if Lana sings it "live" :agree: I still don't know if it's Leaning, Lennon; Drive, Thrive; Fire, Five.

I’m almost 100% certain that it’s thrive as I can here the th sound with headphones on. Leaning on my back probably is also the correct one as it makes most sense. Spotify has “Lennon” while Apple Music has “leaning IN” omg the mess