Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I check LanaBoards almost every 30mins or so during album pre-releases. The way things drop and sell out so fast, I don't want to miss out on something.

it's giving jobless-

16 minutes ago, yourboy said:

When did it come out lol

Emails about the picture disc were sent out at 12pm ET, but @hotshot2amĀ found it on Lanaā€™s site an hour early and posted about it here. It was sold out by 1:30, soĀ 2 1/2 hours after it was initially discovered orĀ an hour and a half after itĀ was properly announced to the masses x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

ā€¢Ā 4.18.14Ā ā€¢Ā 5.1.14Ā ā€¢ 9.20.14Ā ā€¢ 5.28.15Ā ā€¢ 6.14.15Ā ā€¢ 7.28.16Ā ā€¢ 7.24.17Ā ā€¢ 10.23.17Ā ā€¢ 10.24.17Ā ā€¢ 1.25.18Ā ā€¢ 2.5.18Ā ā€¢ 12.5.18Ā ā€¢ 10.3.19Ā ā€¢ 10.11.19Ā ā€¢ 11.16.19 ā€¢

SFĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā INDĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā CHIĀ ā€¢Ā LDNĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā DCĀ ā€¢ ATLĀ ā€¢ NYCĀ ā€¢ PDXĀ ā€¢ SANĀ ā€¢ KS

Ā 

Stuff like this makes me upset to see :smokes3:

Like, I getĀ the hustle, but it really sucks for the fans. I think itā€™s understandableĀ if you bought a vinyl for yourself with the intention of keeping it and then decidingĀ to sell it sometimeĀ later when the resale value increases and at that point you value theĀ benefits of selling it rather than keeping it yourself, but buying something solely for the intention of selling it immediately after for a hiked up price is really nasty - especially multiple copies.Ā Really unfortunate for those who wanted the vinyl for themselves and couldnā€™t get one due to resellers. This isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve seen a resale group promote flippingĀ limited Lana vinyls this cycle either x

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

A post shared by Nibble! (@nibblenotify)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

ā€¢Ā 4.18.14Ā ā€¢Ā 5.1.14Ā ā€¢ 9.20.14Ā ā€¢ 5.28.15Ā ā€¢ 6.14.15Ā ā€¢ 7.28.16Ā ā€¢ 7.24.17Ā ā€¢ 10.23.17Ā ā€¢ 10.24.17Ā ā€¢ 1.25.18Ā ā€¢ 2.5.18Ā ā€¢ 12.5.18Ā ā€¢ 10.3.19Ā ā€¢ 10.11.19Ā ā€¢ 11.16.19 ā€¢

SFĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā INDĀ ā€¢Ā ATLĀ ā€¢Ā CHIĀ ā€¢Ā LDNĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā NYCĀ ā€¢Ā DCĀ ā€¢ ATLĀ ā€¢ NYCĀ ā€¢ PDXĀ ā€¢ SANĀ ā€¢ KS

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

StuffĀ like this makes me upset to seeĀ 

Like, I getĀ the hustle, but it really sucks for the fans. I think itā€™s understandableĀ if you bought a vinyl for yourself with the intention of keeping it and then decidingĀ to sell it sometimeĀ later when the resale value increases and at that point you value theĀ benefits of selling it rather than keeping it yourself, but buying something solely for the intention of selling it immediately after for a hiked up price is really nasty - especially multiple copies.Ā Really unfortunate for those who wanted the vinyl for themselves and couldnā€™t get one due to resellers. This isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve seen a resale group promote flippingĀ limited Lana vinyls this cycle either x

Ā 

Especially since there were only 5,000 copies.Ā The limit was four,Ā but I feel like it shouldā€™ve been two. When I found out about them, they were already goneĀ :cryney2:

stars in my eyes

Ā  Ā āŠ¹Ėšā‹† š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’š š’ƒš’š’–š’†š’” ā€§ā‚ŠĀ°Ā  Ā 

Ā 

The way their going to be real dissapointed when that picture disc gets re-released after the album release like the COTCC one did and is basically worth nothing:hide:Ā and the fact that most vinyl collectors donā€™t even WANT picture discs:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

ā€Ė–Ā°Ā ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”Ā this is my idea of funĀ Ā°ā€ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”*:ļ½„

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The way their going to be real dissapointed when that picture disc gets re-released after the album release like the COTCC one did and is basically worth nothing:hide:Ā and the fact that most vinyl collectors donā€™t even WANT picture discs:bebe:

Ā 

me. i was on this thread when it was available when hotshot found it and i literally didn't even careĀ :awkney:Ā like it's a great find by hotshot! but i'm not too interested in picture discs, unless it's available near me. like i'll order those color vinyls from amazon or urban esp for the alternate artworks and having the full collection but like.... don't they know picture discs don't shoot up to $90 like color vinyl w alt art does?Ā :hillary:

but thanks to them for getting lana across another 5k vinyl sale day!Ā :lolliney:Ā giving her their coins. they're gonna be stuck with ocean blvd picture discs for a while. there's still rsd versions of chemtrails on discogs for retail or even cheaper than initial retail priceĀ 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, jennifercheck said:

Honestly heartbroken the Topless vinyl has yet to release, but I haven't lost faith yet. Does anyone think there is a possibility of it dropping?Ā :smile4:

Ā 

i fear it does not existĀ :smile4:Ā i think about it every day... i pray every night... if we're lucking it'll drop at 11:38pm on a random thursday

sUcVobB.png

Ā 

23 minutes ago, jennifercheck said:

Honestly heartbroken the Topless vinyl has yet to release, but I haven't lost faith yet. Does anyone think there is a possibility of it dropping?Ā :smile4:

I think it may come out on release day, if not sooner lol

7 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

I've ordered all variants so far and I'm broke but happy:blush3:

Same.. plus.. it saves money later down the line.. the way Iā€™m holding off buying the UO uv/hm and then BTD blue press because they are just sooo expensive (even tho Iā€™ve probs spent more buying all these variants lol)

Ā 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesĀ 

57 minutes ago, Elle said:

Stuff like this makes me upset to see :smokes3:

Ā 

iā€™m fumingĀ 

Ā 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4