Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

24 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

the code doesn't work anymore :( is there another one maybe?

if you used it before, you need to make a second account with other mail address and maybe another address if possible. it works once per account.

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

With the single coming on Tuesday I'm wondering if there will be more merch...my bank account is already crying in fear :crying5:

maybe we’ll get the boob boxset!!!!!!!!!! But for real, my wallet is stressed from this era. 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

With the single coming on Tuesday I'm wondering if there will be more merch...my bank account is already crying in fear :crying5:

I was thinking this too…might be a good time for her to release signed copies 👀

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I hope we get signed stuff. when did signed things go up for sale in the past? I don't remember. I have official signed things from every era since LFL, she better not break my collection trend

Oh and a boxset... I don't even believe we're getting one at this point but I can dream

38 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I hope we get signed stuff. when did signed things go up for sale in the past? I don't remember. I have official signed things from every era since LFL, she better not break my collection trend

Oh and a boxset... I don't even believe we're getting one at this point but I can dream

For Chemtrails and BB one week before and in the week after release date, if memory doesn't trick me. You know, this time when it is too late to cancel previous orders... 

10 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

i ordered signed blue banisters cd from her german shop on september 23rd 2021 

so about a month before album release 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

9 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

For Chemtrails and BB one week before and in the week after release date, if memory doesn't trick me. You know, this time when it is too late to cancel previous orders... 

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i ordered my signed blue banisters cd from her german shop on september 23rd 2021 

so about a month before album release 

Yeah, I ordered autographed merch for BB and then they canceled my order on the day of release. I don't get my hopes up for signed merch at this point. I might be delusional, but I'm still hoping for a tata vinyl boxset 🤞🏻

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

True, with the CDs it was different. (Probably forgot this because I don't care so much about them, as my BB art card was cancelled, too, and the autograph on the Chemtrails art card looks no way like her usual signature.) I am pretty sure though the signed "UK" only posters (which were never signed) and the lithos for Chemtrails got online in the two weeks (or maybe 3) around release date. Otherwise I wouldn't have so many items twice. I remember it was too late to cancel the previously ordered items. 

47 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Yeah, I ordered autographed merch for BB and then they canceled my order on the day of release. I don't get my hopes up for signed merch at this point. I might be delusional, but I'm still hoping for a tata vinyl boxset 🤞🏻

yeah mine got cancelled too 🥲

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I had ordered the bb signed artcard on the 24th September (which I did get) and a signed poster on the 7th November (which got cancelled)

I don’t plan on buying this time.. unless it’s a lithograph I just neeeeed to have.. I ended up with duplicate items from the bb incident- especially as they cancelled my poster, I was overrun with CDs!!

with Chemtrails lithograph/art card I picked them up after for cheap enough.. my brother had the LFL lithograph that he gifted me on my birthday! I would love the nfr lithographs but wow they’re pricey :icant: the art cards I’m not too fussed on

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, cjfinley said:

My concern is holding out ordering a couple of items to wait for signed stuff, then having them sell out before anything signed drops! 🙈

You can always order first then cancel when you get signed stuff if they drop..?:judgingu3:

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I had ordered the bb signed artcard on the 24th September (which I did get) and a signed poster on the 7th November (which got cancelled)

I don’t plan on buying this time.. unless it’s a lithograph I just neeeeed to have.. I ended up with duplicate items from the bb incident- especially as they cancelled my poster, I was overrun with CDs!!

with Chemtrails lithograph/art card I picked them up after for cheap enough.. my brother had the LFL lithograph that he gifted me on my birthday! I would love the nfr lithographs but wow they’re pricey :icant: the art cards I’m not too fussed on

I am also done with the signed stuff due to these bad experiences. I will only buy signed stuff if it's available in my country, and only if paying by PayPal is possible. I successfully opened a PayPal case when they sent me the poster bundle with unsigned poster and a 5 pound voucher, lol. 

50 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I am also done with the signed stuff due to these bad experiences. I will only buy signed stuff if it's available in my country, and only if paying by PayPal is possible. I successfully opened a PayPal case when they sent me the poster bundle with unsigned poster and a 5 pound voucher, lol. 

They didn’t even send me the unsigned poster :icant: they gave me the code 22LDR25 for discount off next order, which I discovered later anybody could use anyway :wtf3:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

45 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

They didn’t even send me the unsigned poster :icant: they gave me the code 22LDR25 for discount off next order, which I discovered later anybody could use anyway :wtf3:

Make sure to use PayPal next time, if you dare to buy again. They simply need to learn it. I was so furious on them. They should at least have asked people if they want to cancel the bundle. 

16 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Make sure to use PayPal next time, if you dare to buy again. They simply need to learn it. I was so furious on them. They should at least have asked people if they want to cancel the bundle. 

Whats the difference when paying with paypal?

12 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

Whats the difference when paying with paypal?

paypal tends to rule in favor of the buyer in most cases, while credit card companies usually want you to prove you didnt receive the advertised goods and you have taken steps to contact the seller and get it amendef yourself and they werent willing to refund u etc etc

image.png