Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, Fireffie said:

It hurts seeing you all getting your shipping confirmations while the Italian store literally gaslighted us saying they have to ship it later in order to avoid “spoilers”… :air:

anyways happy for y’all :wub: I really can’t wait to see the pics 

Same as the AUS store 😭

I hope that if the vinyl boxset does come out this week it’s only on her main shop website and not LDR Village. I can’t handle the possibility of not getting it. Same with the rosary necklace. 

Additional redbubble-esque shirts and hoodies? Sure. But not items we have all been clamoring to get and that LDR Village will likely not fulfill. 

hyz6.gif

My picture disc and indie shipped today :smokes: and she better release merch on release day. It’s one of my days off and only shot at getting a boxset :trisha:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, Party Favor said:

My picture disc and indie shipped today :smokes: and she better release merch on release day. It’s one of my days off and only shot at getting a boxset :trisha:

Release day is payday for me so it’s just fate at this point right?

49 minutes ago, x VB said:

Looks bigger than 24" :-D great! 

18 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

what's the quality on the pill case besties? i wanna get it for my dad (lmao)

Mass-produced in China as it looks like. (The same pill case can be bought for about 8 EUR on amazon/eBay without the engraving, and I only found offers shipping from China so far.) 

It was expensive watch it 

I’m a dumbass and can’t find the merch thread so I’ll just put it in spoiler here to not clutter too much (it’s about the vinyls):

Spoiler

I’m still struggling so hard to decide on which vinyl to get and I need opinions. I’m strictly only picking 1, and I’m torn between standard, Amazon pink, and the store white. I reallyyyyy want the white vinyl, but it bothers me that the track list doesn’t seem to be listed anywhere. Could it be because the images are potentially a mock-up of what it’ll all look like? 
I also love the pink vinyl just so the cover can have color and I feel like pink fits the album well and I love that ocean pic the best.

Or just get the standard to be a basic bitch (and I love the vibes of the standard too)

the free titty is just too iconic. Someone helppppppp 

19 minutes ago, imaginist said:

I’m a dumbass and can’t find the merch thread so I’ll just put it in spoiler here to not clutter too much (it’s about the vinyls):

Hide contents

I’m still struggling so hard to decide on which vinyl to get and I need opinions. I’m strictly only picking 1, and I’m torn between standard, Amazon pink, and the store white. I reallyyyyy want the white vinyl, but it bothers me that the track list doesn’t seem to be listed anywhere. Could it be because the images are potentially a mock-up of what it’ll all look like? 
I also love the pink vinyl just so the cover can have color and I feel like pink fits the album well and I love that ocean pic the best.

Or just get the standard to be a basic bitch (and I love the vibes of the standard too)

All of the tracklists will be the same as what we know currently, the same as what's on Apple Music or Spotify or iTunes. The original mockup of the tracklist had a song or two on different sides, but they were still in the same same tracklist order as what we have now. 

As for color, go for the one you like the most. I've ordered them all, just because I like the collection aspect of it. Color vinyl used to be bad quality, but these days they gotten better. I wouldn't order a picture disc if you want good quality sound. They're usually just for visuals (I'll never understand why people listen to picture discs, they never sound good...)

I personally like the packaging of the white vinyl the best, but I also like the green one too.

Here are the threads btw, the first one will be more about vinyls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

All of the tracklists will be the same as what we know currently, the same as what's on Apple Music or Spotify or iTunes. The original mockup of the tracklist had a song or two on different sides, but they were still in the same same tracklist order as what we have now. 

As for color, go for the one you like the most. I've ordered them all, just because I like the collection aspect of it. Color vinyl used to be bad quality, but these days they gotten better. I wouldn't order a picture disc if you want good quality sound. They're usually just for visuals (I'll never understand why people listen to picture discs, they never sound good...)

I personally like the packaging of the white vinyl the best, but I also like the green one too.

I didn’t mean like the track list being different or out of order, I mean that all the vinyls have the track list listed* on the back, but the back of the white one is just blank (except for the pic of her). I hate that the track list isn’t listed there. It’s not even on the inside cover either 

Just now, imaginist said:

I didn’t mean like the track list being different or out of order, I mean that all the vinyls have the track list listed* on the back, but the back of the white one is just blank (except for the pic of her). I hate that the track list isn’t listed there. It’s not even on the inside cover either 

Ohh I see what you mean. Hmm. That is strange. I guess we won't know until orders are shipped, which won't be until Friday (if not later.) When I get mine, I'll let you know what the back looks like if we don't know before then

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Ohh I see what you mean. Hmm. That is strange. I guess we won't know until orders are shipped, which won't be until Friday (if not later.) When I get mine, I'll let you know what the back looks like if we don't know before then

Thank you!! Also a downside is if I order the white one now, it says it won’t be here until the end of May. Booooo

3 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Thank you!! Also a downside is if I order the white one now, it says it won’t be here until the end of May. Booooo

If you’re in NA you can enter my giveaway for the white vinyl :wave2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

14 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Oop!- :oopna: details??

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 hours ago, imaginist said:

Reveal hidden contents

For the three variants you have mentioned, I would say the Amazon pink is the best option, like 1) The cover is the prettiest (along with the green indie) 2) The vinyl is going to be rare in some time when it sales out in Amazon 3) It features all the titles and tracklist (not like the white variant) 4) The gatefold is also one of the coolest (the white variant seems only to be a white texture with some small pics in a corner) 5) And for the standard cover, you can always pick it up later because… it’s going to be available always 

FNAC just took my money for the red variant :oprah4: hopefully it’ll be here by Friday :woot:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore