palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

1 hour ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

A77-F5883-56-BE-4-C23-AA16-F97-AE74-F117on a picture of her from 2017ย 

ย 

checked the userโ€™s profile and he had a hair transplant. No wonder dude is obsessed with hairย 

I wish I couldย fight these idiotic peopleย 

RLkG.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

I'm so glad I left the subreddit a while ago. The people there were something elseย :eyeroll4:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

TW: vomit

the fact that they put this under the โ€œfan artโ€ tagโ€ฆโ€ฆ..ย :rip:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/19bhkqc/last_night_was_my_25th_birthday_and_i_think_its/

ย 

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Just now, Fireffie said:

TW: vomit

the fact that they put this under the โ€œfan artโ€ tagโ€ฆโ€ฆ..ย :rip:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/19bhkqc/last_night_was_my_25th_birthday_and_i_think_its/

ย 

THERE WAS A COMMENT UNDER IT WITH 66 UPVOTESย SAYING:

"So coquette of you"

WTF :oprah8:

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

THERE WAS A COMMENT UNDER IT WITH 66 UPVOTESย SAYING:

"So coquette of you"

WTF :oprah8:

yeah ๐Ÿ˜ญ someone wrote โ€œso Lana Del Rey vinylโ€ย :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Apparently thereโ€™s been a lot of drama with the mods on r/lanadelrey lately. A user said they got banned for a comment they made about the mods on a different subย :crai:

IMG-3884.jpg

ย 

Iโ€™m honestly not that active on there anymore . I was before I found LanaBoardsย :wub:ย From what Iโ€™ve seen recently, itโ€™s hard to read. Both from the actual posts and how moderation is going down.ย 
IMG-3883.jpg

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

45 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Apparently thereโ€™s been a lot of drama with the mods on r/lanadelrey lately. A user said they got banned for a comment they made about the mods on a different subย :crai:

IMG-3884.jpg

ย 

Iโ€™m honestly not that active on there anymore . I was before I found LanaBoardsย :wub:ย From what Iโ€™ve seen recently, itโ€™s hard to read. Both from the actual posts and how moderation is going down.ย 
IMG-3883.jpg

damn ma is it that serious

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

does anyone remember when they banned the word local?ย 

ย 

ย 

literally screaming

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Who tf actually uses reddit like Iโ€™m convinced itโ€™s social media for NPCs.. the only thing itโ€™s good for is when youโ€™re querying random symptoms / illnesses you might have or looking for other medical info imoย :eartha:

Iโ€™m on a few niche subs, but almost all of them have turned into a dumpster fire. I never thought to use it for medical symptoms or medical infoย :smokes:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

Iโ€™m on a few niche subs, but almost all of them have turned into a dumpster fire. I never thought to use it for medical symptoms or medical infoย :smokes:

its so good Omg I love googling a medical query and adding โ€œRedditโ€ to the end of the Google search, always find someone going through the same or similar experience as me. Itโ€™s rly good

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

I've got so many bad things to say about Reddit but I rather stay quietย :smokes:ย but yeah...

url%5D

9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Who tf actually uses reddit like Iโ€™m convinced itโ€™s social media for NPCs.. the only thing itโ€™s good for is when youโ€™re querying random symptoms / illnesses you might have or looking for other medical info imoย :eartha:

omg stop. its a treasure trove for niche af subjects

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

15 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

omg stop. its a treasure trove for niche af subjects

ย 

this is true, I personally love Reddit lol but music-related subreddits are usually full of people with no taste

On 1/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

A77-F5883-56-BE-4-C23-AA16-F97-AE74-F117on a picture of her from 2017ย 

ย 

checked the userโ€™s profile and he had a hair transplant. No wonder dude is obsessed with hairย 

I'm trying soooo hard to understand the correlation he's trying to make but-

:ponder:

Anyway I think we should all join, purposely post bad takesย and see how many upvotes we get

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I love how messy the LDR-related subreddits are.

I have called this emergency town hall to address the growing concern regarding the influx of Taylor Swift posts in our sacred community

The release of the snow song was a dark day for many of us. Not only was Lana hardly featured, but Taylor Swift fans (known as "Swifties") invaded the once peacefulย r/lanadelreyย and none of us could escape that woman Taylor. I spoke out against this, but was banned. I was devastated.

I missed theย r/lanadelreyย I once Ioved, and I wanted to protect it. Alas, my efforts got me banned. Because of this, I created this forum and in it's founding rules I created the rule "No Taylor posts" to preserve a Lana-centered community conceived in liberty, with the proposition that all Lanitas have a safe haven to share their love for Lana Del Rey.

I must note, however, that the original "no Taylor posts" rule had a note saying that posts critiquing Taylor were allowed (and encouraged) so long that they relate to Lana. This is because all posts criticizing Taylor's handling of the snow song were "Swiftly" removed fromย r/lanadelrey, while posts promoting Taylor even when it had nothing to do with Lana were allowed to remain posted.

So now, we are seeing an influx of sometimes funny, but sometimes dull, cruel, and redundant posts about Taylor Swift. This dilemma is probably how the founding fathers of America felt after publishing the first amendment of free speech.ย 

I don't know who this person is, but they'reย the level of extra I aspire to achieve in my life. I love how they called the Holy War against Swifties. I support them.ย :fabcat:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif