Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Looking for new Moderators - Applications Closed

Hi all!

With the release of 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd' being less than two months away now, I thought that now would be a good time to add 1 or 2 new moderators to our team. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application below and DM it to @admin with the subject '2023 Moderator Application'

To apply, you must have been a member since January 2022, have not received any Warning Points since January 2022, and must have no more than 3 Warning Points. Having no warning points is ideal, and those with 0 points will be given a higher priority in the consideration process.

You can apply now through February 4th, and I will be announcing the new moderator/s in the days following! Once selected, the new moderator/s will receive a training video so they'll be informed on how to be a proper LanaBoards moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I look forward to reading all of your applications and having some new faces join our team :) xx

2023 LanaBoards Moderator Application

1. How long have you been a member of LanaBoards?

2. Do you have any Warning Points? If so, what were they given for?

3. Where are you located/What timezone are you in?

4. How often are you online? (days a week, hours a day)

5. When are you typically not available to be online? (days/hours, whether this be for work, school, sleep, etc.)

6. What threads are you most active in?

7. Who are some of your closest friends or members you enjoy seeing on LanaBoards? (this question is to see your familiarity and involvement with our memberbase. your choice of members will not impact your chances of being selected either positively or negatively.)

8. Are you a member of any other fandom forums/chat groups? If so, what are they and how long have you been a member?

9. Do you have any prior moderator or general managerial experience either online or offline?

10. Why do you want to be a moderator for LanaBoards, and why should I choose you? Be as detailed as possible.

Optional Questions (Note: you do not have to answer these additional questions if you would not like to, and your answers or lack-thereof will not impact your chances of becoming a moderator either positively or negatively. These are just so I can get to know you better as you'll become a core part of our team!)

1. Name:

2. Age:

3. Fan of Lana since:

4. Favourite Lana album & songs:

5. Other artists you're a fan of:

6. Feel free to tell me anything you'd like about your journey with Lana:

7. Feel free to tell me anything you'd like about you personally:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

If I were a moderator, I would simply ban everyone and then there would be zero problems and zero work to do

I am therefore absolutely sure I will get picked

please apply

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

If I become a mod can i ban all Taylor Swift fans? 
If yes, then i’ll apply. Thanks. 

ellen-taylor-swift.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i actually would be really interested bc i seem to be here anytime a scat attack happens and it'd be nice to be able to ban them as soon as it happens (or at least mod queue them to make it stop faster...) :horror2:

anywaysssssssss i'm gonna apply for sure :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole