Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

im well aware that twitter is bullshit but there are accounts saying that lana and abel have an upcoming collab confirmed and it got 1k likes...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im well aware that twitter is bullshit but there are accounts saying that lana and abel have an upcoming collab confirmed and it got 1k likes...

An Abel and Lana collab is always possible since they are friends, and I saw that an « intern » memo about him circulating on Twitter accounts, about his future plans, confirming he is releasing new music soon, but no Lana feature was mentioned. I know it could very well be bulllshit or that the collab could be for her album or just a standalone single... if it’s even real.

5 minutes ago, lostinhollyweird said:

lana is featured as songwriter on the new bleachers album!!! maybe it's a chemtrails/blue banisters outtake???

"Don't Go Dark" https://imgur.com/vR3cH54 (not great quality, but screenshot from the bleachers web store!)

collab maybe? :raven:

9 minutes ago, lostinhollyweird said:

lana is featured as songwriter on the new bleachers album!!! maybe it's a chemtrails/blue banisters outtake???

"Don't Go Dark" https://imgur.com/vR3cH54 (not great quality, but screenshot from the bleachers web store!)

so the feature rumor going on is true then

just checked and yes her name is really there, we can't escape from jack  :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I wonder if she will feature on it or just a co-write 

I think it will probably just be co-write and maybe some backing vocals -- Bruce Springsteen features on the album and his name is included in the title of the song, whereas the lana credited song doesn't have her name in the title (if that makes sense... lol)