Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

if she's on a bleachers track i'm adding it to "stand alone songs" album i made because I don't need an entire bleachers album just for a lana song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

what are you gonna ride for no one at all? / hey are you gonna cry on demand just to get your number called? / oh baby i know gone i know gone i know out of this world/ 'cause i've slept in my bed alone next to my girl / so do what you want just don't go dark on me // 'cause you run run run / run with the wild/ then you cry on my shoulder like a little child / do what you want just don't go dark on me / and you're waitin' to be saved but ain't nobody comin' / it's the same party trick yo u're a dream until you're running do what you want just don't go dark on me // run run run / run with the wild / you always run run run little dream she's not out of it /then watch her take another pill, take another pic, then flip another switch / and now she's gone now she's gone she's out of this world / it's like california dre amin' got the best of my girl / so do what you want just take your sights off of me II 'cause you run run run / run with the wild / then you cry on my shoulder like a little child I do what you want just don't go dark on me / and you're watin' to be saved but ain't nobody comin' / it you're holdin' on to me you're hol- din' on to nothing / do what you want just don't go dark on me / well just don't go dark on me // run run run I run with the wild /you always run run run / run with the wild II you know all this time apart, i finally see it honey // you've just been waiting your whole Ilife to find someone who will stand in your storm/well i stood there and something was missing /i still see you homey babe but it ain't me that you'll be kissin' Il 'cause you run run run / run with the devil / then you cry on my shoulder like i'm forever  do what you want just den't go dark on me / and you keep playin to that chip. chip on your shoulder /yeah you carry that around it's like tryna get to nowhere / de what you want just don't go dark on me / just don't go dark on me, run run run/run with the wild // just don't I run with the wild // 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

what are you gonna ride for no one at all? / hey are you gonna cry on demand just to get your number called? / oh baby i know gone i know gone i know out of this world/ 'cause i've slept in my bed alone next to my girl / so do what you want just don't go dark on me // 'cause you run run run / run with the wild/ then you cry on my shoulder like a little child / do what you want just don't go dark on me / and you're waitin' to be saved but ain't nobody comin' / it's the same party trick yo u're a dream until you're running do what you want just don't go dark on me // run run run / run with the wild / you always run run run little dream she's not out of it /then watch her take another pill, take another pic, then flip another switch / and now she's gone now she's gone she's out of this world / it's like california dre amin' got the best of my girl / so do what you want just take your sights off of me II 'cause you run run run / run with the wild / then you cry on my shoulder like a little child I do what you want just don't go dark on me / and you're watin' to be saved but ain't nobody comin' / it you're holdin' on to me you're hol- din' on to nothing / do what you want just don't go dark on me / well just don't go dark on me // run run run I run with the wild /you always run run run / run with the wild II you know all this time apart, i finally see it honey // you've just been waiting your whole Ilife to find someone who will stand in your storm/well i stood there and something was missing /i still see you homey babe but it ain't me that you'll be kissin' Il 'cause you run run run / run with the devil / then you cry on my shoulder like i'm forever  do what you want just den't go dark on me / and you keep playin to that chip. chip on your shoulder /yeah you carry that around it's like tryna get to nowhere / de what you want just don't go dark on me / just don't go dark on me, run run run/run with the wild // just don't I run with the wild // 

This has all the trademarks of Lana’s songwriting lmao “child, wild, honey, dark” all that’s missing is blue but we know she’s saving that for her banisters :ma:

40 minutes ago, lostinhollyweird said:

lana is featured as songwriter on the new bleachers album!!! maybe it's a chemtrails/blue banisters outtake???

"Don't Go Dark" https://imgur.com/vR3cH54 (not great quality, but screenshot from the bleachers web store!)

Wait, someone was manifesting this yesterday! Now let me check who it was and convince that person to manifest BB for this friday :godlaugh:

I just want the album and single I really don’t care about collaborations especially on other albums or anything else unrelated to BB’s.  This is not news to me, bleachers are pretty average with like 3-4 good songs. Jacks a better producer then an artist so I don’t think Lana would suit his music. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

if this is the news boz was going to give us then I'm glad I didn't stream dula peep for nothing :eartha:

For real i thought that the news he was teasing for so long would be more exciting  :bebe:

( if this is actually what boz meant and not something else ) 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

11 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Re: possible collab news... Bleachers (Jack’s band) are also releasing this week, or at least announcing their new album tomorrow. Maybe she is featured on B3? She did stan Jack’s song w/ Springsteen on her ig stories the one day, just a guess

don’t hate me for simply being an idea machine, maybe it’s a parting gift for her friend if she’s working with mike dean now?

Manifest BB this friday and garden of eden leak and UFB leak and Morricone leak and a decent album cover and a Weeknd or Asap collab and a record with synths and hiphop and bad bitch vibes and angry interviews and a visual album with transitions between all songs pluuhease  :crying:

1 hour ago, lostinhollyweird said:

lana is featured as songwriter on the new bleachers album!!! maybe it's a chemtrails/blue banisters outtake???

"Don't Go Dark" https://imgur.com/vR3cH54 (not great quality, but screenshot from the bleachers web store!)

It also says Lana Del Rey Background Vocals sksksks I hope it’s not another Woman situation :sideeye:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this aint the "start of the era" news is it ?

it can’t be :thumb2::thumb2:

but probably

"Don’t forget me"