Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, COCC said:

Manifest BB this friday and garden of eden leak and UFB leak and Morricone leak and a decent album cover and a Weeknd or Asap collab and a recordย with synths and hiphop and bad bitch vibes andย angry interviews and a visual album with transitions between all songs pluuheaseย ย :crying:

Especially with an abundance of bad b*tch vibesย :trisha:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

here come the obsessed jack hatersย :bye:

Iโ€™m sorryโ€ฆhis dorky face just annoys me so much lolย 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

We arenโ€™t going to have out weather veins fixed or our banisters painted blue until July or Augustย :thumb2:

ย 

instead of the summer of new music, weโ€™re getting another summer of silence

Lolโ€ฆ.March next year more like

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It also saysย Lana Del Rey Backgroundย Vocalsย sksksks I hope itโ€™s not anotherย Womanย situationย :sideeye:

Just went to their website to check the credits and Iโ€™m almost sure sheโ€™s just doingย backup vocals lmao

Their song w/ Springsteen explicitly saysย feat. Bruce Springsteenย whereas Lana doesnโ€™t sayย feat,ย she only appears on writing credits and backup vocalsย :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

21 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

here come the obsessed jack hatersย :bye:

I'd rather be someone that's critical

or Jack's work, than seeing Jack as the second coming over Christ whenever the guy releases a song.ย :bye:

ย 

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

She's also featured on Secret Lifeย :eartha2:

Whatโ€˜s that?ย :hellno:
ย 

edit: nvm i got it

Just now, lustforlife said:

It said back vocals so we can confirm that Dont Go Dark she sing for real right? As she is credited as perfomace not back vocalsย 

Nah someone said they can barely hear her on donโ€™t go dark. Theyโ€™re probably both just cowrites and background vocalsย 

I honestly don't care about any of this - to me, the whole Jack album cowriting + background vocals thing isn't that big of a deal. I think it might just be because I'm pretty cynical of the insiders. Personally, I never really believed that anyone would say anything, and if they do, I don't think they meant Lana being featured on the Bleachers albumย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

i think we are safe i don't think this is what boz meant by start of the era cus it's not blue banisters related

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

16 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

if thats the "start of an era and the exciting upcoming collab" then imma kms:eartha2:

ย 

Not to offend any Bleachers fan that may be over here, but if the featureย is on one of their songs, Im afraid of whats coming. It doesn't get blander or cornier than their music, IMO (excuse me again, Bleachers fans, their music make me cringe heavily).

she isn't gonna post today she knows its jacks day to shineย :smokes3:

hopefully Billboard can just get their shit together and post THE DAMN HOT 100 ALREADY so we can get some actually exciting infoย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย