Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

a gay can dream

OIP.m8KGyvxvw9qacxaTUIdV3AHaEK?pid=ImgDe

BOZ said today she’s going to her past ALOT!! Maybe she is doing an unreleased ‘telling my story’ album and NOW her and Mike are working on brand new songs!!!!

:hype:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

trying to decipher a secret code... Math Equations GIFs | Tenor

its no code, it’s a bored tr0ll

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

One big room and it’s full of mad bitches

also known as... Lanaboards :omfg:

I actually had a Lana dream last night: I saw her in person and asked when BB would be out. She said this April. I said, it’s already May? She just laughed. :facepalm: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

.... BoZ really taking his time to spill?

Didnt Dua get her #1 ?..

Upcoming collab on???? Adele?lorde?Abel?Grimes? Wat.

he did already kinda spilled but the bbhot100 update was delayed to tomorrow for unknown reasons

edit: i will literally pay you all to forget that i'm not dumb lol 

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

he did already kinda spilled but the bbhot100 update was delayed to tomorrow for unknown reasons

He didnt mention the collab..

And also he never really *spilled*.

He just vaguely said RCS is a lyric from LYTAN and she is revisiting her past....

17 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I saw on chartdata that Levitating did in fact go number one so do with that what you will (I mean, it could be wrong and just a prediction, but who knows? I know nothing about any of this stuff and like I've mentioned, I generally don't listen to insiders - I do like to play a long a bit though lol) 

bestie this is for a whole different chart :toofloppy: that’s the artist chart, not the hot 100 

10 minutes ago, brandon said:

bestie this is for a whole different chart :toofloppy: that’s the artist chart, not the hot 100 

I didn't even notice, that's so funny embarrassing :bebe: I literally know nothing about any of this  

imageproxy.jpg

Re: possible collab news... Bleachers (Jack’s band) are also releasing this week, or at least announcing their new album tomorrow. Maybe she is featured on B3? She did stan Jack’s song w/ Springsteen on her ig stories the one day, just a guess

don’t hate me for simply being an idea machine, maybe it’s a parting gift for her friend if she’s working with mike dean now?

10 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Can someone please mansplain the significance of the hot 100 update being delayed whats the theory here re: new Lana music being on it or something?

An insider on ATRL said they would release news about either a Lana collab or her music if Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” hit #1 on the Hot 100 (someone correct me if I’m wrong! just caught up on pages of tea today)

13 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Can someone please mansplain the significance of the hot 100 update being delayed whats the theory here re: new Lana music being on it or something?

honestly there isn’t any significance about it. billboard probably just delayed it to build a little hype because it was a really tight race for #1 this week. 

nothing to do with lana - music that hasn’t been released can’t exactly be on the chart lol - just means we have to wait a day for whatever BoZ has to say

28 minutes ago, brandon said:

honestly there isn’t any significance about it. billboard probably just delayed it to build a little hype because it was a really tight race for #1 this week. 

nothing to do with lana - music that hasn’t been released can’t exactly be on the chart lol - just means we have to wait a day for whatever BoZ has to say

Imagine Lana debuting #1 with a song no one has heard before. 

Mfhp.gif