Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

so I just did something I guess

i really enjoy to make this concept fan-art pieces when I’m lazy and I don’t want to study!

iinpOFe.jpg

it doesn’t really match the vibe of the title track but I think it’s cool. just wanted to share with you

Please use this as a base but use a LFL image instead, I think that would look amazing. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 hours ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

is that the new theme is Dragonslayer, the SOTY. :makeup:

Holy SHIT I JUST HEARD IT and it’s alr downloaded to my unreleased vault files on my phone ❤️ absolute SOTY

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

OMG GUYS IS DRAGON SLAYER & CRAZY FOR YOU GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM??? 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

I doubt it because “no outtakes” and they don’t sound recent, but if Dragon Slayer was reworked with more orchestra like Tunnel I wouldn’t object :smokes:

20 minutes ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Holy SHIT I JUST HEARD IT and it’s alr downloaded to my unreleased vault files on my phone ❤️ absolute SOTY

I doubt it because “no outtakes” and they don’t sound recent, but if Dragon Slayer was reworked with more orchestra like Tunnel I wouldn’t object :smokes:

wait did it l*ak?

21 minutes ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

i was making fun of tiktok & reddit stans :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

24 minutes ago, the ocean said:

there's literally a dragon slayer thread on this site :xgiggle:

omfg I’m not a detective not trynna act like a fake insider I just don’t want to get banned so I’m being xtra careful :hdu:

19 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m glad we got feed these last few days but now I’m ready to get back to the album. Someone said today that we should expect another single with a possible music video. I really hope we get a beautiful high budget music video for this era or at least a beautiful homemade one like the Honeymoon title track or the Ultraviolence music video

HM title track video is :worship: 

8 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

cmon guys lana still likes jack's posts on inst, I'm sure they haven't broken up yet (at least I want to believe so)

:slayty:

and also for giving me Margaret