Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

ok ty ! ill delete once i figure out

"The funny thing was that I'd always believed that sex masterpieces were the best kind. Better than Bach, the Empire State Building, or Marcel Proust. I believe that most people put ninety-eight percent of all their creative energy into trying to stage marvelous love scenes. I believe that adultery in an art form. In France, they more or less lay their cards on the table and ennoble love affairs for the creative adventures they are, because for most people, these are the only creative adventures they'll ever have. The only chance they'll ever get to touch the face of heaven. " - Eve Babitz

b5a3274fb7b0dea4a8459b16e1a9a6369476d939b9b47958b710692d0ac531bbaad84b24165a6cc1

not sure if you guys are fans of jack donoghue but salem are amazing imo and a lot of their music would be unreal if jack donoghue produced for her. does anyone think now that theres rumours they were only ever just friends that maybe he was producing for her? i personally think jack antonoff is a one trick pony and he's hindering her career. anyways heres some salem songs, the britney one is just a remix but i think its beautiful how they turned into a sludgey nightmarey trap song from what it was before. he could do so much w lana... its mind boggling . i think hes just a starfucker and shes too good for him dating wise but musically, they could make some crazy shit. 

"The funny thing was that I'd always believed that sex masterpieces were the best kind. Better than Bach, the Empire State Building, or Marcel Proust. I believe that most people put ninety-eight percent of all their creative energy into trying to stage marvelous love scenes. I believe that adultery in an art form. In France, they more or less lay their cards on the table and ennoble love affairs for the creative adventures they are, because for most people, these are the only creative adventures they'll ever have. The only chance they'll ever get to touch the face of heaven. " - Eve Babitz

b5a3274fb7b0dea4a8459b16e1a9a6369476d939b9b47958b710692d0ac531bbaad84b24165a6cc1

why was this thread moved? i wanted to delete the original that was in the wrong place but not the second topic i made on it

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

@Elle @NikoGo one of you delete this as per request of the OP :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, mintcrushmemory said:

why was this thread moved? i wanted to delete the original that was in the wrong place but not the second topic i made on it

I think it’s because it’s more of a random discussion kind of question, Not a topic which warrants a Thread…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, mintcrushmemory said:

I don't know if you can delete content from the site, I think there's a data graveyard that staff can throw offending posts or spam into, it was probably just more viable to move it here. Also, people will forget about it because not too many people look in here. Just wait for the next spat in the ocean Blvd thread, it'll be moved here and your posts will be pushed back further and further :agree:

@SoftwareUpgrade ok im new here, i didnt want the second one deleted : ((( but also, would that have been a dead thread? do people sincerely  not want to discuss musical possibilities in this forum? theres thousands and thousands of members im sure theres some who are aware of and fans of salem as well, or not even salem but her heavier trappier work. is this a forum w mods who control discussion? or is this a place more similar to stan twitter where people just want a community and "inside jokes' and to all agree or watever? 

5 minutes ago, mintcrushmemory said:

@SoftwareUpgrade ok im new here, i didnt want the second one deleted : ((( but also, would that have been a dead thread? do people sincerely  not want to discuss musical possibilities in this forum? theres thousands and thousands of members im sure theres some who are aware of and fans of salem as well, or not even salem but her heavier trappier work. is this a forum w mods who control discussion? or is this a place more similar to stan twitter where people just want a community and "inside jokes' and to all agree or watever? 

There might be a separate Salem thread, or maybe the question of "would you want Lana to work with Jack D?" would fit in a different thread, let me look to see if there's one like that brb

9 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Whew, she went full on popstar mode for Lust for Life :worship:

Lana Del Rey Is ELLE UK's June 2017 Cover StarLana Del Rey on the cover of Elle UK magazine, June 2017. | Coup De Main  Magazine

LANA DEL REY Photo Cover interview UK NME MAGAZINE JULY 21st 2017 -  YourCelebrityMagazinesBillboard 2017 - Cover & Full Transcript of Interview - New Interviews -  LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

Magazine Covers 🧡 on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey for Vanity Fair Italia -  August 2017 #LanaDelRey https://t.co/tOqn3NUd3H" / Twitterتويتر \ Magazine Covers 🌟 على تويتر: "Lana Del Rey for Complex - Summer  2017 #LanaDelRey https://t.co/TLVdDJvu3Z"

Del Rey Paradise on Twitter: "Another iconic magazine![HQ] Lana Del Rey on  the cover of Les InRocks! https://t.co/VzCTNyZv89" / TwitterLana Del Rey on the cover of Grazia France, July 2017. | Coup De Main  Magazine

The Editorials」Lana Del Rey X Dazed Magazine Summer 2017 – Mr. 布雷蕭Lana Del Rey Looks Equestrian Chic in V Magazine | V magazine, Lana del rey,  Lana del ray

Flaunt Magazine Issue #154 (Summer 2017) The Cadence Issue Lana Del Rey  Cover: Amazon.com: BooksL'Officiel USA 2018 — Entrevista a Lana Del Rey, el icono del momento. |  Lana Del Rey Amino♡ Amino

151 fotos e imágenes de Lana Del Rey Met Gala - Getty ImagesLana del Rey MTV EMA | Couture dresses, Haute couture dresses, Lana del rey

Nov. 3, 2018: Lana Del Rey at the 2018 LACMA Art   Film Gala in Los Angeles  #LDR | Lana del rey, Fashion, Lana

See What Meghan Markle and Lana Del Rey Wore to the 2018 British Fashion  AwardsLas reinas no llevan corona, las reinas llevan un HALO

Lana Del Rey Latest on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey performing at Riverstage in  Brisbane, Australia. March 29, 2018. https://t.co/XOBtxf58ex" / Twitter

god i would LOVE a collage of every magazine cover she's ever done

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

idk why i go on lolcow, i just like reading the celebricows thread for celebrity drama/rumors. they are SO fucking mean about lana it legit hurts my feelings. nevermind the bodyshaming comments, they talk poorly on her character. i posted a picture of the billboard selfie and said she looks gorgeous and a couple others agreed and said "she is beautiful inside and out." someone said she is a terrible person and i asked why. because everytime this argument comes up ALL they can come up with is the lyrics to "put me in a movie" when they don't even understand what the song is about - the dark side of casting couches. anyway apparently she's a "horrible person" because of her last ex, "no normal woman would date THAT", & someone else said "She single handedly created the culture of tumblr sugar baby romanticizing fucking old men for money." and i'm so fucking tired of people saying that. sorry i just needed to vent. i really hate people who hate lana. it's one thing not to like her music, that doesn't bother me one bit because i understand tastes. but she doesn't deserve the vile things they say about her.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels