Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

for a moment I thought Lana would sing at the ESC

(but it's not impossible)

imagine lana performing in front of a green screen with backup dancers, weird ass costumes and a cheap beat from 2014

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine lana performing in front of a green screen with backup dancers, weird ass costumes and a cheap beat from 2014

I think those times are almost over, the ESC is now a really tough and high class competition

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

I think those times are almost over, the ESC is now a really tough and high class competition

don't get me wrong i love my camp illegal watches of eurovision because it doesn't broadcast here but lana is NOT that

I truly hate ESC, haven't liked it since my younger days, but... lmao if Lana would ever compete there, I would obviously have to stan it once again :true:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

But wow, what a moment most pleasing to me. Definitely my favorite 1-2-3 punch i fear? Sorry, SOC/Brooklyn Baby/West Coast. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Normally I’ve had mixed feelings about Lana’s 2021 releases but now that I’m tipsy, WOW are they hitting :icant:

We got you....we got you!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Elizabeth Grant has a lot of strong songs (lyrically) but it’s something sooooo good & sinister about Hollywood’s Dead. 

It’s kinda sad it got cut.

:noparty:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

26 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

Elizabeth Grant has a lot of strong songs (lyrically) but it’s something sooooo good & sinister about Hollywood’s Dead. 

It’s kinda sad it got cut.

:noparty:

hollywood's dead is on my redone born to die :makeup2:

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

on lanapedia its stated Watercolor Eyes was originally made during paradise sessions... where did this come from? 

A bored twink‘s imagination? :oopna2:

I love what she's wearing in this video. :flutter: This video is just amazing in general.

She suits this type of simple production so well. Just her and her personality & beauty shining over her superb song.

No one else does it like her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:49 PM, Doll Harlow said:

I love what she's wearing in this video. :flutter: This video is just amazing in general.

She suits this type of simple production so well. Just her and her personality & beauty shining over her superb song.

No one else does it like her.

I can't get over how this video should have been for Cherry Blossom. :angie:

not sure if this has been talked about before, but has anyone noticed how hard it is to find her records besides violet and BTD at any record stores? and her CDs are being sold basically nowhere? i really do think she’s leaving interscope/polydor. and i think they’re not pressing her albums on vinyl anymore either because last year i was able to find the black NFR! at every record store i went to and now i only see it on depop for $100 and it’s sold out everywhere online. everyone get your lana vinyls while you can i guess :poordat:

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

not sure if this has been talked about before, but has anyone noticed how hard it is to find her records besides violet and BTD at any record stores? and her CDs are being sold basically nowhere? i really do think she’s leaving interscope/polydor. and i think they’re not pressing her albums on vinyl anymore either because last year i was able to find the black NFR! at every record store i went to and now i only see it on depop for $100 and it’s sold out everywhere online. everyone get your lana vinyls while you can i guess :poordat:

there’s always discogs :poordat:

i usually only buy cds off of there though cause vinyl has gotten way too expensive for me and cds are just better imo (aside from the artwork but it’s a good compromise)