Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

if you guys would like to talk about dua lipa please move it elsewhere, she is irrelevant in this thread 

On 1/7/2016 at 7:15 PM, Trash Magic said:

Time for a thread for Ben Mawson and Nicole Nodland's new muse. The future legend DUA LIPA. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Baby girl just hit over 1milli views on her first single. get with it.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Anyway :rip: there are a lot of new snippets on that website. Did someone listen to them?

RawSomberLaughingthrush-size_restricted.

for some reason when I searched watercolor eyes earlier today, I went thru all the audio files (ignored the .jpgs for obvious reasons:rip:) it would just load 8 million pop up ads and when I pressed play on them nothing would happen, it just gave me more ads. some of them did play but the majority wouldn’t, and the ones that played were fake snippets and reuploads of the real snippets. I couldn’t tell if someone had the files removed or if my phone was just being glitchy which is a huge possibility because I dropped it recently and it’s been acting up :bebe:

UbsOye5.png

11 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

for some reason when I searched watercolor eyes earlier today, I went thru all the audio files (ignored the .jpgs for obvious reasons:rip:) it would just load 8 million pop up ads and when I pressed play on them nothing would happen, it just gave me more ads. some of them did play but the majority wouldn’t, and the ones that played were fake snippets and reuploads of the real snippets. I couldn’t tell if someone had the files removed or if my phone was just being glitchy which is a huge possibility because I dropped it recently and it’s been acting up :bebe:

I can’t tell you how glad I am you had the same experience! Because for me most of the snippets also don‘t work and I was wondering if it‘s because I‘m using the laptop of my office which works with an outdated browser. I don‘t want to ask the IT guy to update it because he will leave his dandruff all over the keyboard again, so I prefer to encounter some technical issues here and there :bebe:

Been listening to Wait for Life. It has got to be one of my favorites. Her voice is so dreamy, sad yet soothing, fragile yet larger-than-life. I’m so happy that she exists somewhere out there! 

Just followed @honeymoon on IG 

68232081f6026fb2d11a16f1051db73f.jpg

Hopefully she privates it again so I can feel special 

I swear if she doesn't release a 10th anniversary BTD edition :willcut:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

What is that 9-5 job she was talking about. And how come no one has seen her do that or whatever..no pics too..unless she is now working for the fbi

Just now, West Coast said:

have impeccable taste, yeah we know 

Yes like NFR BB stans :awk:

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

What is that 9-5 job she was talking about. And how come no one has seen her do that or whatever..no pics too..unless she is now working for the fbi

9 TO 5 MOVIE REMAKE :trisha:

AND SHE'S COVERING 9 TO 5 WITH NIKKI LANE :trisha:

suddenly i'm looking forward to yeehaw music :trisha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif