Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

I think it will be veryyyyy special and intimate (there's only 2000 capacity it's basically nothing) I'm so happy I just got an invitation, I will do a live report of the show for a French music magazine. I might even get to meet her before the show sinceย journalists canย usually arrive a bit early. y'all im getting paid to see her live and write about it. I'm dreaming right now

ย 

omfg that is insane!!!! congratulations!!!! :oprah: happy for you

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

5 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

I think it will be veryyyyy special and intimate (there's only 2000 capacity it's basically nothing) I'm so happy I just got an invitation, I will do a live report of the show for a French music magazine. I might even get to meet her before the show sinceย journalists canย usually arrive a bit early. y'all im getting paid to see her live and write about it. I'm dreaming right now

Is this show invite only?

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

7 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

Nowโ€ฆ..I know jealously is terribly distasteful ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Iโ€™m sure you we will have a delirious time ๐Ÿคฉ. Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š.

that bartender part, where she's taking off the wig and the plays over after Jimmy but she's singing, because that's what she does and then the ladies of the canyon and the hair and the lighting- best choice yet

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Is this show invite only?

nop not at all but the very limited amount of capacity will make the tickets sold out in seconds I'm sure

My dream setlist at her festival tours that i hope she'll update and change up a little bit:

ย 

setlist

ย 

1. A&W (longer Jimmy part)

2. Young & Beautiful

3. Paris, Texas

4. The Grants

5. Flipsideย *

6. Cherry

7. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

8. Rideย 

9. Born To Die

10. Blue Jeans

11. Norman Fucking Rockwell

12. Arcadia

13. Ultraviolence

14. Candy Necklace

15. Art Deco

16. Venice Bitch Remix

17. Say Yes To Heaven

18. Fishtail/Peppers Medley

19. Bittersweet Anthem (I need to know what the f this is)

20. Summertime Sadness

21. Video Games

22. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

ย 

ย 

I swap out Bartender, Pretty When U Cry and White Mustang out cuz i'm tired to hear them on every single tour, and there's too many BTD songs so I left Diet Mtn Dew out.

Ocean blvd sounds like an epic show ender more than Video Games.

Candy Necklace outro piano will have an iconic transition to Art Deco - just imagine the slayage

ย 

* : Since "Flipside" was such a random addition - I think it'll be better for her to put a different random song here for each nightย 

ย 

ย 

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

My dream setlist at her festival tours that i hope she'll update and change up a little bit:

ย 

setlist

ย 

1. A&W (longer Jimmy part)

2. Young & Beautiful

3. Paris, Texas

4. The Grants

5. Flipsideย *

6. Cherry

7. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

8. Rideย 

9. Born To Die

10. Blue Jeans

11. Norman Fucking Rockwell

12. Arcadia

13. Ultraviolence

14. Candy Necklace

15. Art Deco

16. Venice Bitch Remix

17. Say Yes To Heaven

18. Fishtail/Peppers Medley

19. Bittersweet Anthem (I need to know what the f this is)

20. Summertime Sadness

21. Video Games

22. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

ย 

ย 

I swap out Bartender, Pretty When U Cry and White Mustang out cuz i'm tired to hear them on every single tour, and there's too many BTD songs so I left Diet Mtn Dew out.

Ocean blvd sounds like an epic show ender more than Video Games.

Candy Necklace outro piano will have an iconic transition to Art Deco - just imagine the slayage

ย 

* : Since "Flipside" was such a random addition - I think it'll be better for her to put a different random song here for each nightย 

ย 

ย 

this is perfectย 

On 6/29/2023 at 9:59 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Unmanifest this ASAP

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
ย 

On 6/28/2023 at 7:01 AM, loveyoumadly said:

You literally won!

7 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

She should cancel out WM/PWYC and Cherry.

ย 

Very outdated songs.

ย 

ย 

Both cherry and pwyc are amazing live though. WM and bartender are complete snoozefests and should be retired forever in favour of literally any other song. And as the biggest DMD fan ever, if sheโ€™s going to lipsync the whole thing, I donโ€™t need it thank you very much

On 6/28/2023 at 4:47 PM, Pedriko said:

The bad thing of shows being announced in such short notice are plane tickets I guess. Those are waay cheaper when bought in advance, now they'll just be more expensive than the show tickets itself.

ย 

On 6/28/2023 at 1:01 PM, rocknrollgroupie said:

Me too!! Wish I could go to this oneย :poordat:

ย 

ย 

Better be cautious with booking expensive flights. If so, make sure to get a fare you can exchange for another flight if necessary. Who knows how long the trouble in Paris will go on.ย 

ย 

https://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/annulation-des-concerts-de-mylene-farmer-au-stade-de-france-on-etait-venus-expres-de-mexico-30-06-2023-I4BSLXZ6ONAUDMXX5MTU33G6ZY.php

ย 

ย 

https://www.stadefrance.com/fr/billetterie/mylene-farmer-3006

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 6/28/2023 at 1:01 PM, loveyoumadly said:

ย 

I am happy for you and really hope things in Paris will calm down soon - generally, of course, but also because it would be sad if they cancelled the show because of it.ย 

It was expensive watch itย 

43 minutes ago, Olympia said:

ย 

ย 

Better be cautious with booking expensive flights. If so, make sure to get a fare you can exchange for another flight if necessary. Who knows how long the trouble in Paris will go on.ย 

ย 

https://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/annulation-des-concerts-de-mylene-farmer-au-stade-de-france-on-etait-venus-expres-de-mexico-30-06-2023-I4BSLXZ6ONAUDMXX5MTU33G6ZY.php

ย 

ย 

https://www.stadefrance.com/fr/billetterie/mylene-farmer-3006

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I am happy for you and really hope things in Paris will calm down soon - generally, of course, but also because it would be sad if they cancelled the show because of it.ย 

Are the riots really that bad?ย 

ย 

They didn't cancel any shows due to the George Floyd riots which were terrible I remember. I think it will still go on hopefully.ย 

The problem is that you have to mobilize a lot of police to maintain security because there are riots and looting all over the country, so there are not enough left for certain events such as concerts in stadiums or festivals.

ย 

Lana's concert is in a small venue, which manages the security itself, so I don't think it will be canceled and I thinkย it will be over by then.

I have some info for South American fans!

ย 

Lollapalooza Argentina/Brazil/Chile was announced this week, with no lineup revealed yet

ย 

Reliable insider on Twitter afterglowflor said that Lana is indeed planning to come, either as headliner at Lollapalooza or another "well-organized" event. Maybe a solo tour? They're probably debating on what's more profitable?

ย 

Another reliable insider on Instagram benvee posted on his story Summertime Sadness one day after the Lolla announcement

ย 

Let's prayย :trisha:

ย 

(The same people who organize Lolla in Argentina, Chile and Brazil also work for similar festivals in other countries, such as Paraguay, Peru and Colombia, so there's hope for them too!)

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

ย 

Reliable insider on Twitter afterglowflor said that Lana is indeed planning to come, either as headliner at Lollapalooza or another "well-organized" event.ย 

Why isย that girlย reliable? I saw her tweets and she looks like every other taylor swift stan lol

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Why isย that girlย reliable? I saw her tweets and she looks like every other taylor swift stan lol

ย 

I don't know much about her as I only discovered her this year, but from what I've read she has access to information from DF Entertainment, the group that brings 80% of artists to Argentina