Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

21 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

I’ve just paid $890 before taxes. I think I’m insane 😂 And just saw her in Mexico last week. 

But these tickets aren’t even on sale yet😭 whoever sold them doesn’t actually have them yet to sell

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Wait. She said "that's a wrap for the first leg of our tour. we're gonna see you in mid-september for the next half starting in Nashville". Maybe she was talking about the show in Franklin (TN)?

You're right lol she probably said Nashville but meant Franklin

So the second leg starts with Franklin, TN and will probably end with the WV show, although she could also add more on later

4 minutes ago, emliqua said:

But these tickets aren’t even on sale yet😭 whoever sold them doesn’t actually have them yet to sell

That might not necessarily be true. Almost all venues have seats/boxes/sections that companies and individuals can purchase for season tickets and have allocated seats for every event at that venue. So the reseller could have tickets reserved that will be available to them once tickets go on sale. 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

8 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah like I doubt there was that much demand for her in Brandon, Mississippi. If there isn’t going to be a pre sale for fans then, I really don’t get why they told fans to sign up for that. 

Can confirm that there were dozens of Mississippians screaming, crying, throwing up over the announcement this morning 😅 But really, there are Lana stans coming out the woodwork down here all of a sudden today.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, fishtails said:

You're right lol she probably said Nashville but meant Franklin

So the second leg starts with Franklin, TN and will probably end with the WV show, although she could also add more on later

I think that's the second half of the first leg (or at least that's what I understood from her caption)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, TexasTraveler said:

I know that the PIT tickets face value was right at $100US, on resale sites they were asking as much as $1000US for them. a couple days before concert I was able to get two for a little over $200US each

Thank you!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

Can anyone who’s been to the Arkansas show say how much tickets were? Surely someone knows how much non-festival US tickets cost

cause I am not paying Taylor swift level prices for Lana’s one and a half hour show

Pit tickets were $95, but that was unusually low, considering tickets for the seated section behind there were $200-300. I would expect comparable seated prices for other venues of similar sizes. I do think the bigger cities (like Texas shows and the place near Pittsburgh) may be slightly higher. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

42 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Pit tickets were $95, but that was unusually low, considering tickets for the seated section behind there were $200-300. I would expect comparable seated prices for other venues of similar sizes. I do think the bigger cities (like Texas shows and the place near Pittsburgh) may be slightly higher. 

Are these prices without fees and taxes? I’m looking at either Charleston or Pittsburgh for tickets. Charleston would probably be more difficult to get tickets since it’s a smaller venue but if it’s less expensive and more intimate I feel like it would be worth it. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

12 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Are these prices without fees and taxes? I’m looking at either Charleston or Pittsburgh for tickets. Charleston would probably be more difficult to get tickets since it’s a smaller venue but if it’s less expensive and more intimate I feel like it would be worth it. 

Small and intimate is worth it! In those smaller places, even if you can’t get super close tickets, almost any spot will still be good. There are extra taxes and fees. Expect 20%ish in those added on to the initial ticket price. 

Not only are her tour stops in the most dangerous (crime and tornado-prone), poor areas, but she sings about them too.

Arkansas

Florence, AL

Oklahoma

Paris, TX

Tulsa

She‘a got a kink for the wild side.

I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew

3 hours ago, x VB said:

I think that's the second half of the first leg (or at least that's what I understood from her caption)

That's a good point :oic3: now that I think about it she totally could have meant that too lol either way I think there's still many more shows to come in late 2023/early 2024