x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

lead singer of muse tweeting he can't believe Glastonbury cut her set and that it was the best performance there in years...oh she's absolutely winning over that white British demographic in the pr about the show 

Genuinely while it is shitty that she’s late, it’s only been 3 times at these recent festivals & she hasn’t performed in years….cut her some slack. You can tell she’s clearly not in the best space mentally, & we all know that can cause someone to be late. It does suck she didn’t get to perform her full set, but on the bright side at least she still had the energy to perform. Her being late to a few concerts isn’t the end of the world. 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

This was history ngl & somehow iconic af but I really hope she learned from that & won't be late to the other Festivals

Anyways she SERVED today,  the mic was ON:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

People on twitter are dissing glastonbury for letting male musicians such as AM play way after 12am while cutting her off. Someone said the whole stage was running 30 mins or so behind today so it was really unfair

she is winning this guys, sorry

Maybe they were retaliating because of the headliner drama occurred on  Instagram.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, la otra mujer said:

Why y’all think it’s about him tho….. She might be talking about the guy she wrote the song to :candy:

Because it’s Lana. She always does this type of stuff. I was watching her Hollywood bowl concert the other day and after singing “why wait for the best when I could have you” she said “as some of you may know, I’ve changed my mind about that one” because she though Sean was the one, and he was on the side watching her play. It is about jack:lolliney:

yeah idgaf about that lateness anymore she served immense levels of cunt and vocals plus the positive reaction in her favour of her set being cut with more focus on glasto being at fault than her is probs good

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

so are AM and Guns n Roses late for their set too? why do they get to play after curfew?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Well, she showed up fashionably late to the stage, gave us a taste of Beauty Queen realness, had a momentary mishap, added some unexpected ingredients to the mix, pulled out a blender out of nowhere, transformed the whole thing into a whirlwind of chaos, and made an exit like a true enigma, leaving everyone wondering what on Earth just happened!

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

yeah idgaf about that lateness anymore she served immense levels of cunt and vocals plus the positive reaction in her favour of her set being cut with more focus on glasto being at fault than her is probs good

I only care because she keeps having to cut the setlist lol… WE WANT BITTERSWEET ANTHEM

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

32 minutes ago, LBcita said:

humans are late humans get anxious

she literally said "I freak the fuck out" before every show when crowds were 10x smaller

it's a job, people show up late to work, people call off sick

people who bought tickets certainly have a right to be upset

it's also true that it's unfair to pretend we know why she's been late and know it was a stupid reason or act as if she's doing the easiest thing in the world for someone who has consistently said she gets stage fright

and you're right. it's been 3 shows. 3 shows after a 4 year break

Ok stop bringing up humans and the fact that she’s a human, at no point did I imply she was some alien who flew to earth solely to perform on time and nothing els. However, to follow on, people who often show up late or call in sick to work are often fired… that obviously doesn’t apply to the entertainment industry entirely so it’s not really a comparison 

Her feelings are valid, she’s allowed to feel however she’s feeling but again it clearly isn’t being managed effectively. 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

47 minutes ago, LBcita said:

it was still kind of weird for them to keep power and lights on to film her sing video games and talk to the crowd for like 6 minutes if that time couldn't have been used for singing lol that's the only thing that confuses me

sweet for the fans but like if they could film her talking to the front row why couldn't they have let the band play

46 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Must be because they have larger crowds and they want to disperse them first so the public transit isn't totally fucked

41 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

The way guns and roses went on till 2.15 yesterday… glasto has always been misogynistic

At first I thought they let her sing a capella at least (and let smaller stages end later) because it's not as loud as if she'd sing with the full band.

However, if they let other bands play longer the day before, cutting her off doesn't feel right at all. 

Can't wait to watch it, was only reading the whole thread here which was pretty entertaining, lol. Felt a bit like watching it myself, but also like a day before Christmas as a child. Thanks 😅

It was expensive watch it 

I mean it’s not surprising that she was late- she’s usually a tad less professional than other singers of her level when it comes to performing - tbh I think she should just do her own little tours if she can’t make time demands and have them late so she can relax prior.