littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

It would make sense for her to drop a more upbeat song as a single since people were going crazy for the second part of A&W. I haven’t heard any of the Peppers leaks but

Spoiler

judging by what people were saying about it and the sample it uses it would be a real cute single tbh

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i listened to the same show from yesterday, and they played a brand new song from christine and the queens right at the top of the show, and it was promoted the same with on the lineup as "Hottest Record - Christine and the Queens", so i definitely think it is a new song, 100%

also there was an interview after the song, not sure if thats standard but it seems possible for sure.

gWqR.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, fishtails said:

It says "Hottest Record" on their website though 

It also says the program is 2 hours long....idk if thats normal or not but that seems like interview length 

I mean that with Annie Mac, the show was devoted to discussing & playing that week’s hottest record (the show was called hottest record of the week or something). For instance, when lana debuted MAC on that show, we had multiple Lana songs played throughout the show, an interview with Lana and the song was played multiple times itself. 

With this show (future sounds with Clara amfo), it’s about playing ‘future sounds’, basically a bit of an alternative chart showcase. They choose a song to be the hottest record and play it once but it doesn’t really mean much. Clara usually just says what she likes about the song and why it’s the hottest record, that kind of thing. 

edit: an interview is entirely possible btw, just not 100% I don’t think. I think with it being Lana, they probably would arrange an interview. I doubt Ben/Ed would choose to debut a song on the BBC without some kind of additional promo, not when there’s dozens of other shows that would love to interview her & debut a song. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

didnt lana have enough fun on the bbc last time i can't believe she's going back on  😭

annie mac quit since then so it's not gonna be the same interviewer lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole