hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

she’s still rising on radio <3

17 hours ago, barttttender said:

Lana is such a queen for having an unreleased track make it to Billboard 100.

Did this ever happen to any other artists?

yeah! happened with taylor when she released All Of The Girls You Loved Before earlier this year 

So, the Say Yes to Heaven YouTube video has more views than Kylie Minogue's absolute banger Padam Padam. :party:

7.6M against Kylie's 7.3M, and they were both released one month ago.

SYTH has already beat the views of Blue Banisters video, Summertime Gershwin, Looking for America, Season of the Witch, Love (Official Audio), Music to Watch Boys to (Official Audio), I Can Fly, etc. Soon, it'll beat Ocean Boulevard and become the track with the most views on YouTube in this era!

What an unexpected slay for Lana! I wonder how many other unreleased songs would achieve the same results?

Thad said, if they follow up with another song right away, it'll look desperate. They should wait until autumn.

1 hour ago, Dior said:

I don't think Lana wanted this released otherwise she would play it on tour. 

*Insert that video of Lana saying she wanted to release Tv in Black & White, Hollywood, Hollywood’s Dead and SYTH.

No, she’s always wanted to release an unreleased project/songs judging by that video. 

32 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

*Insert that video of Lana saying she wanted to release Tv in Black & White, Hollywood, Hollywood’s Dead and SYTH.

No, she’s always wanted to release an unreleased project/songs judging by that video. 

Those songs are still unreleased though. What are you trying to say? Yes she has discussed releasing unreleased songs. But she has performed unreleased songs before, such as Us Against The World. It's odd she wouldn't want to perform a song she released that was unreleased for so long. 

On 6/27/2023 at 12:41 PM, Dior said:

Those songs are still unreleased though. What are you trying to say? Yes she has discussed releasing unreleased songs. But she has performed unreleased songs before, such as Us Against The World. It's odd she wouldn't want to perform a song she released that was unreleased for so long. 

There are still unreleased because SYTH was the first one.

We don’t know when the set list was planned. They probably didn’t expect SYTH to blow up the way it did. Let’s be honest here. And her performance has nothing to do with whether she wants things released or not. There’s nothing odd about not performing STYH when the same set list contains White MuSTANK and Arcadia. Half of the set lists are songs that no cares about and the other half are the same songs she’s been performing since 2012.

The fact that she seemed surprised when the fans asked her to perform "Cinnamon Girl" shows how clueless she and her team are about what’s popular and what are fan favorites right now. They don’t have a fucking clue. She seriously need to let go most of the songs that she performed the most and add some fresher picks.

6 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

There are still unreleased because SYTH was the first one.

We don’t know when the set list was planned. They probably didn’t expect SYTH to blow up the way it did. And her performance has nothing to do with whether she wants things release or not. There’s nothing odd about not performing STYH when the same set list contains White Mustang and Arcadia. Half of the set lists are songs that no cares about and the other half are the same songs she’s been performing since 2012.

The fact that she seemed surprised when the fans asked her to perform "Cinnamon Girl". Shows how clueless she and her team are about what’s popular and what are fan favorites. They don’t have a fucking clue.

What is SYTH the first of? Also from what I read on the website she was thinking about releasing that song for a long time. You're not giving Lana her flowers I fear. She's very smart and I think if she really wanted to release SYTH it would've been on the setlist. Just my view though. 

10 hours ago, Strangelove said:

she's only performed three times since she released it, i don't think it's been enough time for us to say she didn't want it released, or that she doesn't like it

WGe8ynS.gif

10 hours ago, Strangelove said:

there are many songs she released that she never did live. her setlist choices range from predictable to bizzare with rarely great choices. it's not necessarily her biggest hits as it used to be, otherwise stuff like say yes to heaven and summer smashers like doin' time would be very good choices, but moreso she tends to go for what she, her band and her dancers already know such as white mustank, ultraviolence, pretty when you cry, cherry... flipside and bartender were cute to have, but they need axed too. the first 4 are only there because they are still safe, choreographed, already practised to death. but no one cares about these songs anymore... she could easily replace those 6 with actual smashes AND fresh choices like say yes to heaven, doin' time, the greatest, paris texas, taco truck x vb, dealer, maybe the blackest day, maybe an unreleased like meet me in the pale moonlight. some of these are not even my favourite songs from her, but people DO care about them. for the love of god i don't wanna hear that she is packing up her things for the summer anymore... 

32 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

What is it with this fetish Lana fans have to assume that things are done/released/ promoted against her will?

Fr she's a grown woman, not a 12 y.o girl 😭

url%5D

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana Del Rey - Say Yes To Heaven [Radio Edit] - 3:04 - https://nowmusic.com/products/now-that-s-what-i-call-music-115-2cd

Does anyone know if they play this shortened version on the radio or did they just shorten it for this CD release?

Lol I’m mostly surprised they’re still making these Now This Is What I Call Music :omfg2: Why did they chop 30 seconds to it?!? It’s not like it’s a 7 min track 

SYTH will also be featured on the next Bravo Hits, a very popular compilation in Germany

https://www.amazon.de/Bravo-Hits-Vol-122-Various/dp/B0C7SJF8S7/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=P78ISKUHSHGX&keywords=bravo+hits&qid=1689361249&sprefix=bravo+hits%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-2

it's prominently featured as very last song, but it doesn't seem clear which version they use

On 6/27/2023 at 1:41 AM, Strangelove said:

She's performed serial killer at almost every tour 💀

On 6/27/2023 at 11:12 AM, 111 said:

there are many songs she released that she never did live. her setlist choices range from predictable to bizzare with rarely great choices. it's not necessarily her biggest hits as it used to be, otherwise stuff like say yes to heaven and summer smashers like doin' time would be very good choices, but moreso she tends to go for what she, her band and her dancers already know such as white mustank, ultraviolence, pretty when you cry, cherry... flipside and bartender were cute to have, but they need axed too. the first 4 are only there because they are still safe, choreographed, already practised to death. but no one cares about these songs anymore... she could easily replace those 6 with actual smashes AND fresh choices like say yes to heaven, doin' time, the greatest, paris texas, taco truck x vb, dealer, maybe the blackest day, maybe an unreleased like meet me in the pale moonlight. some of these are not even my favourite songs from her, but people DO care about them. for the love of god i don't wanna hear that she is packing up her things for the summer anymore... 

agree about bartender disagree about flipside, let her have her moment