hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

They used YTH at the end of the most recent love island UK episode and it's still so surreal knowing this song is out in the world for the mainstream to listen to :wub:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have to confess I absolutely fell in love with this song since it's release:wowcry:

It's not one of Lanas best or most outstanding songs, it's a simple song but it does capture the essence of Lana Del Rey really well, it's lovely & pure & it's very dreamy and somehow ethereal. I listened to it often on summer evenings over the last weeks while gazing at the sky at sunset time, at the clouds & watch the birds fly around. It was so serene & beautiful. Definetly can see the appeal of this song now. It also made me appreciate the demos :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

it's so nice seeing how popular this song has gotten since its release because i think most of us would've NEVER expected a previously unreleased song to blow up like this

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

it's so nice seeing how popular this song has gotten since its release because i think most of us would've NEVER expected a previously unreleased song to blow up like this

Indeed! I've been keeping it playing on a loop, on Spotify. Of course, most of the time, I keep it turned down so I can't hear it, but each play helps her.

On 7/31/2023 at 10:07 AM, hotshot2am said:

The radio edit is on Apple Music but can only be accessed from the UK: https://music.apple.com/gb/album/say-yes-to-heaven-radio-edit/1696326377?i=1696326483

Is the only difference that the instrumental at the bridge is cut shorter? That‘s my assumption, but I can’t find a way to listen.

On 7/31/2023 at 2:31 PM, honeymo0n said:

i mean it blew up like a year before it was officially released :toofunny: but it is so nice that even a few months after release it’s still doing over 1milly a day… her power is unmatched 

2 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Is the only difference that the instrumental at the bridge is cut shorter? That‘s my assumption, but I can’t find a way to listen.

I haven't listened to it yet, too lazy to setup a VPN for a radio edit.

On 7/31/2023 at 2:47 PM, Got A War In My Mind said:

Indeed! I've been keeping it playing on a loop, on Spotify. Of course, most of the time, I keep it turned down so I can't hear it, but each play helps her.

While yes this would help in theory, when Spotify or Apple Music's algorithm catches users doing this, it doesn't actually count the play. Maybe this has changed in recent years, but just something to think about. Maybe keep a playlist going of 2-3 songs (SYTH with something else) and keep another song that's shorter or 2 shorter songs that are maybe 45 seconds to a minute long and keep it on shuffle/repeat so it's always playing something different but still adding a play to that song. 

I did do some research further and it seems it has changed, but I've read conflicting info so i'm not 100% sure. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole