hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Well yes!Β  but Black Beauty has been released physically before.. it just seems like an odd choice! She could've done Is This Happienss, Young & Beautiful, or Flipside... I fear they just threw ideas at a wallΒ :bebe:

Flip side would have been too good to be true … but imagineeee

i caved in and bought itΒ 

she is really taking advantage of my love for Black BeautyΒ :roll:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

when she does 7 inches for each album track and the other side of each is a differentΒ unreleased UVΒ track… THEN what… 

When I open LanaBoards on June 13thΒ 2024 and the first thread I see it "ULTRAVIOLENCE THE TROPICO VERSION 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RE-RELEASE" and once I tapped the thread and found out that Lana decided ro release UV re-release with all UV standardΒ + deluxe tracks, instrumentals, acapellas, stems, demos, early mixes, special versionsΒ and every single song from Tropico sessions with different colored spattered splash psychedelic 12" and 7" vinyls and with everyΒ single Neil Krug outtake from UV era, DVD with music videos and a book with lyrics and storiesΒ THEN WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

When I open LanaBoards on June 13thΒ 2024 and the first thread I see it "ULTRAVIOLENCE THE TROPICO VERSION 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RE-RELEASE" and once I tapped the thread and found out that Lana decided ro release UV re-release with all UV standardΒ + deluxe tracks, instrumentals, acapellas, stems, demos, early mixes, special versionsΒ and every single song from Tropico sessions with different colored spattered splash psychedelic 12" and 7" vinyls and with everyΒ single Neil Krug outtake from UV era, DVD with music videos and a book with lyrics and storiesΒ THEN WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?

no joke I would spend $500 on this

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

49 minutes ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

I’m waiting for them to add it to the austrian universal musicΒ store. I donβ€˜t like it that much but I want both songs on vinyl so Iβ€˜ll try to get one!Β 

Does anyone know what the other side will look like? Any guesses? The same picture?Β 

Β 

Probably one of our UV era AI generated pics, lol.Β 

Β 

Spoiler

64bccb4a-83d2-4e1d-b3f0-1796048e7a1c.jpg
6e4fda8d-0d1b-4de7-a20b-9d5e57bf98c7.jpg
bdb9c53b-5b02-4b76-9fba-136198899cba.jpg
f3c953a9-29dc-42e7-b5a6-1b356d9aea3f.jpg

Β 

Β 

48 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

I haven't seen anything on the Canadian store, but that doesn't mean they won't add it.

Β 

Might be better to order from another store anyway, or did they ship the candy necklace disc's finally?Β 

It was expensive watch itΒ 

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Why am I both surprised yet not that there’s no news about this release on that new exclusive sparkle jump rope queenΒ website of hers?Β 

fuc that newsletter seriously now you said it Iβ€˜m MAD WE DIDNβ€˜T GET INFO STRAIGHT FROM MOTHER