takemybreath

Columbia, MD @ All Things Go Music Festival - October 1st, 2023

3 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

the way the lady sitting down next to me in barricade is taking a nap:eartha:

Β 

I'm screaming

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg tell her to be careful or r*cardo will scoop her up and move her to get front row

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Or stomp her out so medics have to take her away… :true:

Β 

GIRL

Β 

30 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is honestly easy because you sweat so much, any water that you drink is used up to replenish the body lol

i think that's the answer? I got to the show much earlier actually, like 2am, and the show was scheduled for 9pm. I remember that a few hours before the gates opened I agreed with the people next to me in line that I would go to the bathroom, and after I entered the venue I was just very careful with the amount of water I drank. but there was a girl next to me who was definitely wearing diapers... and had used it lmao

the way this festival said yes to gay rights by putting ethel cain and lana on the same stageΒ :gurl:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I'm finally on my way to the festival now lol I don't know what I'll do first when I get there but I'm so glad I got the VIP seats so I can walk around and explore while I'm waiting for Lana to start

Β 

I think I saw on their Instagram thatΒ they have a Conair hair styling station so I might check that out :brows:

56 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

the way I KNOW half the ppl at barricade are wearing adult diapers and just pissing themselves all nightΒ Β 

me when i read people at the eras tour were wearing diapers so they didnt miss any songs:Β 06a

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

me when i read people at the eras tour were wearing diapers so they didnt miss any songs:Β 06a

I held it in since like 5:00PM until around 12:30AM and i can confirm I was in painΒ :pray2:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers,Β I wanna kill herΒ 

I don’t understand why people aren’t niceΒ enough to hold someones spot in line. Going to the bathroom would only take a few minutes, maybe more if there’s a line. I understand that once you’re in the pit it’s different but this shouldn’t be a problem at the gatesΒ :noparty:

2 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a certain lana groupie is very upset that they're second row and is trying to convince people to let them on barricade. not gonna name names but.Β :teehee:

When Lana goes down and sees him β€œWhat are you doing back there, come to the front. Guys, can you make room for my Ricardo:wub:Β  you don’t understand, seeing him brings me so much joy”

Β 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

When Lana goes down and sees him β€œWhat are you doing back there, come to the front. Guys, can you make room for my Ricardo:wub:Β  you don’t understand, seeing him brings me so much joy”

i was gonna say this it’s not even far from what she would do tbhΒ :pout:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Well she needs to get over it, he's going to survive just this one time not being front and center--if he can't cope, he has bigger problems

oprah-winfrey-smile-whitney-houston-conf

Β 

Just now, West Coast said:

Well she needs to get over it, he's going to survive just this one time not being front and center

oprah-winfrey-smile-whitney-houston-conf

Β 

no you don’t understand hes so special for being at every showΒ :wub:Β 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

no you don’t understand hes so special for being at every showΒ :wub:Β 

H0eUOaC.gif

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

So some of y’all are waiting at barricade for 8 fucking hours to see lana? Girl… I would literally kill myself . I could not do that.Β 

literally. i WISH i could barricade but i kinda have a disability that affects my mobility so i will prob never be able to barricade unless i wear a bunch of braces:toofunny:Β idk how people do it all the time but props to y’all who do

7mipps.gif

also people that do barricade- please take care of your body & stay hydrated.

i wear a hydration backpack whenever i go to festivals. highly recommend if you get dehydrated easily or just don’t wanna leave to get water all the time

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

we made it to barricade. that run was insane. im lucky i made friends who saved a spot for my slow asthmatic ass.Β 66-C9-D41-E-0-BDF-43-AC-9-D13-049-DD6-DE

Legends ONLYΒ likeΒ :defeated:

Β 

lana comes on at 9:30pm . it's almost noon.Β :crai:

And doing all that in Maryland too... like wow, your braveryΒ :oprah:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

tbh in tampa i really had to pee and the second she come on stage i was so entranced i completely forgot about it hahahahahah

Β 

but i could still never wait all day in a huge mob of ppl. my socially anxious ass would be having a prolonged panic attackΒ 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

I'm finally on my way to the festival now lol I don't know what I'll do first when I get there but I'm so glad I got the VIP seats so I can walk around and explore while I'm waiting for Lana to start

Β 

I think I saw on their Instagram thatΒ they have a Conair hair styling station so I might check that out :brows:

Omg VIP mod meet up? Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β