fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

what the hell is that profile picture

TWINK PUBE REVEAL

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

#HaramBoards

Edit: Zack, if you were paying attention you would've seen hotshot2am's message saying how they couldn't find evidence of an inventory update, all of the LDRCrave tweets (lies) were archived by me earlier in this thread :smh:

I'm such a fucking pick-me bitch like I'm not even planning on ever selling my UO UV copy but I'm lowkey highkey annoyed that my copy has now dropped in value lol.

What the fuck is wrong with me ?????????

2 hours ago, williamprb said:

just waiting for this now Lana bby… burning desire and heart shaped box studio version would be great additions as well xoxo 💋💋IMG-4480.jpg

This would never happen. if they ever do a gold version of Paradise, we all know it will turn out to be a bland, flat, one-note "gold" that's really a glorified tan.

We would get this: s-l1600.jpg

Even though we deserve this:

2q8fmfhnfdg81.jpg

15 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

I'm such a fucking pick-me bitch like I'm not even planning on ever selling my UO UV copy but I'm lowkey highkey annoyed that my copy has now dropped in value lol.

bc as much as no one wants to admit it, deep down there is enjoyment in having something that is rare that everyone else wants

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

bc as much as no one wants to admit it, deep down there is enjoyment in having something that is rare that everyone else wants

Absolutely called me out and trust me I needed it :agree:

2 hours ago, bluevelvetcola said:

But a first pressing will always be a first pressing :wink:

I was happy about UV UO because I didn’t have it yet.. but when ppl talking about the other rare ones I’m a bit like :um2: because I’ve dropped hundreds of pounds on them :toofloppy:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Alright gals let's be real: what's better?

a mint condition UO UV freshly pressed vinyl that was recently released? (definitely not as cool, you'd properly be called a local on TikTok)

VERSUS

a (slightly) vintage UO UV vinyl straight from 2015 that has this ugly ass dent that I definitely did not make :trisha: (I will also be called a local on TikTok for letting this beautiful exclusive vinyl get damaged like this)

IMG-9304.jpg

1 hour ago, bluevelvetcola said:

Alright gals let's be real: what's better?

a mint condition UO UV freshly pressed vinyl that was recently released? (definitely not as cool, you'd properly be called a local on TikTok)

VERSUS

a (slightly) vintage UO UV vinyl straight from 2015 that has this ugly ass dent that I definitely did not make :trisha: (I will also be called a local on TikTok for letting this beautiful exclusive vinyl get damaged like this)

IMG-9304.jpg

its just a dent in the sleeve, so unless youre planning on selling it, its perfectly fine plus its the original pressing so that'll always be best. but i really wouldn't worry about the dent. it doesn't affect the record inside and half the records i buy show up like that. and idk why you'd be considered a "local" for not keeping a record in mint condition. records are meant to be enjoyed and that includes getting bent up somwtimes.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

15 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Isn’t it funny how all Lana vinyl is basically worthless because they can be repressed at any time… HM UO and LFL coke bottle next pls!

as long as i can play them, they'll never be worthless to me. they're still special souvenirs from a certain moment in time and i can feel happy about it whenever i play any of lana's exclusive records. it was cool having somwthing rare but i didn't buy thw records bc i thought they'd be rare so in the end it doesn't matter if the whole world has a copy. it won't affect my enjoyment.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, Unknown said:

Isn’t it funny how all Lana vinyl is basically worthless because they can be repressed at any time… HM UO and LFL coke bottle next pls!

Over charging for vinyls has become too common. Idgaf if 3 were made, no PLASTIC DISC should sell for 10x the OG price

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Over charging for vinyls has become too common. Idgaf if 3 were made, no PLASTIC DISC should sell for 10x the OG price

Very true, that's why I refuse to pay so much for the last records I miss. It's so funny they repressed the UV UO variant now, as I always thought that cover is so ugly, there's no way I am gonna pay more than 70 EUR for it. Now I preordered it for 50 😁🙈

Now only 2 missing records, which I really want, are left to get ❤️

It was expensive watch it 

10 hours ago, Velours said:

I think the fact that a TV show used it sort of led some people to create/believe rumors about it being released. That same user posted this :derpna:

Geez :delish: We wish she’d do that, not that she will :oopna2: 

On 6/15/2023 at 1:04 AM, Wait For Life said:

Take this with a large grain of salt, but I think she may be repressing all her exclusives.  I don’t know yet for sure.

image0.jpg

Ultraviolence, NFR, Lust For Life, and Honeymoon were all released in the summer.  I mean just think, why would Lana re-release the UO Ultraviolence for the 9th anniversary of all anniversaries?

This was found by someone in Lanacord, link here: https://www.disccenter.co.il/prod/74737/honeymoon-red-vinyl-2lp

Now the release date is June 30th... I wouldn't trust this website

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy