Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

okay but it's funny she wants to make up for glastonbury by doing a solo show in italy and not england :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm pretty sure she arrived in Japan once but then didn't do the show

She canceled before heading to Japan :xcry: she said she will be back there soon, but... there's always a but.....

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I’m really grateful that she’s coming here after 5 years and I hope you guys have a chance to see here one day too 🫶🫶!!

Im complaining more about the fact that they announced her 6 days before.. It pisses me off so badly because I personally won’t be able to go since I have to go to work the next day and I just can’t take a free day with such a short pre notice :/ (+ buying train tickets and booking a hotel room last minute) if they only announced this even 2 weeks ago I would have been able to organise everything. All my friend who live in Italy and are big Lana fans are saying the same thing too.

it’s just a bit sad cause most of the fans who live here and actually love her won’t be able to go :(  

Aww I feel so sorry for you :pray2: Of course we all understand how frustrating it must be for you in such situations. I was annoyed at some fans who are complaining just because it's convenient for them. But it really is very funny how she decided to add a show before 6 days.. She is such an indie artist sometimes :ahh:

40 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

manifesting Open'er festival :defeated:

If she shows up at Opener I'm gonna kms... I was so glad she's not coming cuz I'm poor 💀

Okay Blake posted that they're already in Italy so there's no way she's coming to Poland :ma: poor b!tches keep winning i guess

1 hour ago, American Bore said:

The quote in the insta caption translates to

“I love Europe and after playing Glastonbury I decided to play a few more shows in various countries before my show in Hyde Park London on 9th July. Today I announce a show in Tuscany that will be held at Parco Bussoladomani in Lido Di Camaiore next Sunday, July 2nd. More dates will be revealed very soon. I can't wait to see you all."

omg lana come to poland PLZZZZZ

aOaIzH2.gif

8 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

If she shows up at Opener I'm gonna kms... I was so glad she's not coming cuz I'm poor 💀

Okay Blake posted that they're already in Italy so there's no way she's coming to Poland :ma: poor b!tches keep winning i guess

im poor too lmfao but i'd rob a bank for her. and they could organize a separate show just for her like they did for Rihanna in 2013

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

It’s kinda so funny that she’s deciding on doing a mini eu leg and giving people literally a weeks notice.. wtf

I do feel for everyone, I’m glad I have Hyde park but I’d be gutted if she announced and I was unable to make it.. but if she wants to announce a show in Newcastle this week I’m down :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

22 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

if she even comes near the balkans im gonna start ugly crying because i already blew all my money on my vacation planning…god please don’t do this to me

I think we are safe on that front unfortunately :noparty:

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s kinda so funny that she’s deciding on doing a mini eu leg and giving people literally a weeks notice.. wtf

I wonder how spontaneously they decided to do this. I think that if they had planned this concert for a while they might have announced it earlier? So maybe it was a last minute decision? 

11 minutes ago, x VB said:

Just bought my ticket and it says "no photo, no video, no audio" 

:derpna3:  are they gonna confiscate my phone or what? :awkney2:

Then probably Lana will have to wait for the fans and not the other way round 😂 imagine that. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I think we are safe on that front unfortunately :noparty:

ik but she said she’s coming to various countries so if she even steps foot on balkan land i WILL cancel everything