x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

Omfg she really was feeling Ocean Boulevard huh? Also the way she’s been doing the video games high note is exactly like she did back in 2012 and it’s gonna fucking bring tears to me! The way she grew from those days but still has that spark and what made her special! Also just picture how she was on that jazz cafe live 2012 and then picture how she is now on these big stages that sell out in like 2 minutes!

39 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

lmfaooo yes

she was right next to me the entire night and she was a bit annoying 

idk but when i realised it was her that fainted my head immediately went “oh she did it on purpose” maybe to get to the front or to have a viral moment where security guards cary her away while summertime plays, idk. after the show i asked her if she’s OK and she said it was a fun experience almost

there was this couple to the right of me (which would have been like sideways in front of her) and that couple was THE most annoying. It was like they were roleplaying the songs or smth, and in between they'd keep changing places as she kept being unhappy with her view. Girl... :sideeye: calm down and enjoy the show.

And then to the left of me was some stuck up girl with a ribbon in her hair completely feeling herself and picking fights with random people. It was wild. I did meet 2 very nice girlies tho, feel like they could also be on here lmfao

edit: I was planning on being at the barricade and put on a suit in hopes of getting a smile from Lana :derpna2: so anyway if you saw someone with a suit on that was probably me :toofloppy:

Very glad I was able to attend last night, the concert was beautiful. :wub:

Despite being as far away from the stage as possible in the arena regarding sections, I had center-stage seats which I wasn't expecting. 

The emotion felt during Ocean Blvd's outro was insane... Cherry outro too was another highlight but the setlist was consistently hit after hit (if we take out Bartender) and I'm just so happy I got to see Chemtrails live too :legend:

My only gripe is she didn't do West Coast! 

I still remember the 15 seconds of deafening screams that filled the entire arena, it was really endearing when Lana said she'd take that with her & whenever she would have a bad day she would think of that moment etc. I think her constant gratitude (and the amazing crowd) really elevated the show and made it all the more heartwarming.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

Very glad I was able to attend last night, the concert was beautiful. :wub:

Despite being as far away from the stage as possible in the arena regarding sections, I had center-stage seats which I wasn't expecting. 

The emotion felt during Ocean Blvd's outro was insane... Cherry outro too was another highlight but the setlist was consistently hit after hit (if we take out Bartender) and I'm just so happy I got to see Chemtrails live too :legend:

My only gripe is she didn't do West Coast! 

I still remember the 15 seconds of deafening screams that filled the entire arena, it was really endearing when Lana said she'd take that with her & whenever she would have a bad day she would think of that moment etc. I think her constant gratitude (and the amazing crowd) really elevated the show and made it all the more heartwarming.

:crai: I miss seeing Mother already. Your message makes me want to hold on to the memory as long as possible 'cause it really was the best :crai:

14 hours ago, takemybreath said:

Backstage

Backstage.jpg

358131467-18372195358053726-500189007103

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

So no outfit change last night? I hope she keeps doing that through the tour, it made it more special and different from other tours

I'm so happy for everyone who got to see her! Can't wait for her to come :(

:bebe::thumb3:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

25 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

That performance of ocean blvd was stunning, how she tears up and she can see how much she’s adored by everyone, is so wonderful to see. I hope this is giving her love for the tour life again 

Exactly my thoughts 

Can you make out these lyrics at the very end of Ocean Blvd, please? Ty.

I don't forget
Night full of stars

Don't forget me but I have a feeling
that the sunrise (?)