That Venice Bitch

Dublin, IE @ 3Arena - July 7th, 2023

The set list is mid but her hair/aesthetic and stage presence have been glamorous and energetic. Such an upgrade from her last two tours. Jealous of anyone seeing her live no matter what she sings

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

im starting to hate this setlist

me tew :delish: she can keep Chemtrails, Ocean Blvd, Candy Necklace, Flipside (which is already gone for some weird reason), on it but she needs to debut more songs

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Couldn’t believe that she cut Venice Bitch, I was in denial hahaha. In general the setlist is so odd and I don’t get why she doesn’t do an encore.

Ok maybe controversial but I’ve seen people commenting on videos like “wow the crowd was amazing” etc and I have thoughts. We literally couldn't hear her sing at all on a few of the songs because of the screaming. Like ofc sing along, I did for everything too but theres singing then theres screaming at the top of your lungs for every song. And I totally get people getting hyped and screaming the end part of A&W and like the end of Ride, stuff like that but it was endless even during like Bartender :wtf3:  
There was a girl a row behind us who literally sounded like she was being murdered the way she was screaming, for the entire set. It was genuinely like Mia Goth in Pearl vibes. It was so bizarre that you just had to laugh.

Idk it didn't ruin the night or anything but it was overwhelmingly loud and we were near the back so dunno what it was like up the front.

18 hours ago, Elle said:

I came across this video of her signing what appears to be a book, but the view is a bit obstructed - 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Anti what?? 😭 

As if she doesn't have any piano ballads in her discog 🤪

url%5D