Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

Under one of the latest LanaBoards Instagram posts where Lana was celebrating her friend's birthday. My question is, what was the "that" she really did? :oprah7:

url%5D

url%5D

51 minutes ago, Embach said:

Under one of the latest LanaBoards Instagram posts where Lana was celebrating her friend's birthday. My question is, what was the "that" she really did? :oprah7:

url%5D

honestly no idea, i find people who talk like this to be so cringe especially the parenthesis. it’s like they’re in a competition of who can love bomb lana the most and it will literally be for lana leaving the house or something

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

55 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

I'm sure I read an interview where Lana said she liked her body during that time, and she liked having bigger boobs. I really dislike fans who think that just because they like her body better smaller that she does too. And our relationship with our weight and how we feel best is allowed to change too, so cringe :wtf3:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I screamed :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

:thumb3:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

You know those half-naked Instagram model bots who comment under every celebrities or media/brand corporation's Instagram posts because they're promoting their profile ect

Anyways, I was reading one of the media brands (can't remember which one but not associated with Lana) post's Instagram comments and one of the bots commented: "In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel 😋"

url%5D

Lana-fordham-seat.jpg
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR3NqGQ3/

Has anyone seen this? Mark Naison, one of Lana’s professors at Fordham, has a picture of Lana above the seat she sat when she took his class! He says she performed in that seat too :flutter:

The course was Rock & Roll to Hip Hop. Apologies if this is common knowledge that I missed lol

hyz6.gif

This comment under a Lana fanpage's post (the post was just photos of a 2012 photoshoot) :oprah7:

url%5D

url%5D

this video is so fucking stupid LMFAO :toofunny:

her finishing off by giving her own music a shout-out when it has nothing to do with what she was talking about and to basically say to support Christian artists!! (not demonic!) is so hilarious and corny as though she isn’t trying to capitalize off religion (or i guess more so inducing religious fear) by making content on those who are successful and apparently demonic then comparing them to her apparent holy self and how thy has the blessed music because she embraced jesus is so… :tiffany:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

16 minutes ago, Escapism said:

her finishing off by giving her own music a shout-out when it has nothing to do with what she was talking about and to basically say to support Christian artists!! (not demonic!) is so hilarious and corny as though she isn’t trying to capitalize off religion (or i guess more so inducing religious fear) by making content on those who are successful and apparently demonic then comparing them to her apparent holy self and how thy has the blessed music because she embraced jesus is so… :tiffany:

Damn that’s why her music is so addicting she puts witchcraft on it , that explains a lot :charli:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Cringe?

All the zionist bullshit they tryna put Lana name on...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Escapism said:

some christians ironically seem to put a lot of faith in the devil/satan considering how much they talk about him and how scared they seem to be of him lol :tiffany: i most certainly believe in god but i don't believe in satan and i feel like people who are religious/christians/anything in that realm would be better off not giving the concept of satan so much power... but perhaps that wouldn't go with what the bible says, i just don't think satan's real and i feel like we should be worrying about the evil that happens in the actual world instead of some sort of abstract, spiritual/otherworldly evil, if satan is as weak as god is strong, why worry about him at all?

WGe8ynS.gif