ethelcain

Obscure Music That You Like

What are some obscure projects that you like?

I recently listened to The Millia Pink And Green EP by Sway and thought it was really good, made me spiral into a rabbit hole of their other stuff.

And of course, Sirens by the one and only, which isn't even that obscure atp :blush:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

heard this when I saw The Outwaters in theaters earlier this year and was grinding in my seat I had to search up the song after :grinds: such a bop

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The music that Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead did for a Japanese movie. This always ends up in my spotify wrapped 

Also i still listen to my ex boyfriends music :rip:I'm one of like 8 monthly listeners

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I don’t think she’s obscure, bc she does get tons of streams, but LP has never put out a bad song imo. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Right now I'm obsessed with Paradis, who are not like super niche (they have millions of views on their videos) but they haven't released anything since 2017 and only have their debut album + a couple of EPs and collabs. They're on a hiatus but I really doubt that a second record is possible so, I pretty much have been digging for other stuff I haven't listened of them yet in order to have my iTunes library with everything lol.

+ I've been listening to other smaller french singers like Emma Hoet, Alice et Moi and Yoa.

Spoiler

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Britney Spears unreleaseds such as Rebellion, Baby Boy, Dramátic and Welcome to Me

LDR unreleaseds such as Hanging Around, Dance For Money, Neon Palmmm and Big Bad Wolf (that specific creepier demo)

The Doors also have dark vibes songs such as End of the Night, Spanish Caravan, L’America and Waiting for the Sun

2 hours ago, genghis khan said:

The music that Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead did for a Japanese movie. This always ends up in my spotify wrapped 

Also i still listen to my ex boyfriends music :rip:I'm one of like 8 monthly listeners

Love this soundtrack and this movie :wub: though Haruki Murakami is very..weird lol 

not super obscure but I love this duo, very hypnotizing and mysterious sounding music from the 60s.

you are also missing out if you don’t know Kitty’s Frostbite EP - pop perfection!!

sgopYhV.gif

Spoiler

Not related to Lana ^ but good nonetheless

Not sure if you'd say Greenslade is obscure but it's gonna exist in this thread because i say so

i'll post more when i can think of it but i'm kinda tired rn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

holy shit ALSO

Helena Noguerra is incredible, bless y'all ears

her work w/ Federico Pellegrini is especially enchanting

let's get lost and run naked in that rain! :beyonce:

I'd mention Yoshiko Sai as well but she kinda had a moment via the YouTube algorithm, so

rihKQ8M.gif