Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I want a super high quality cohesive album where ALL the songs are like Peppers:hair:

YESSS !!! I think Peppers sonic landscape is something so fresh for her, I don’t think there is a single song that sounds anything like it in her entire catalog (FIILY is a close one tho!)

I actually don’t mind her working with Jack if that means we are getting fun songs with fun production (A&W, Fishtail, Peppers, TTxVB)

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Peppers isn't really radio friendly and poppish that much, which is why it wasn't released as a single and no one knows about it

I dissagree. Peppers is one of the most dynamic, mainstream(ish) songs she has released in a good while. Quite more "entertaining" for the general public than the songs in her last... 3 albums?

If she's using old, leaked, unofficially released tracks, I'd put my money on her reworking 'I Don't Want To Go, because it's already kida sparse so stripping down the instruments to an acoustic guitar and piano, would actually work very well. And then if she had some experimental bits of sound (kinda like what Emilie did with BTD) they could elevate it tp something pretty cool sounding. Same with 'Maha Maha' 'Starry Eyes' and 'Pin Up Galore' which both have a lot of potential for a rework. (I think my chances of hearing a new version of 'Golden Grill' have plummeted to around zero by now, lol.) She might feel like reworking JFK in a weird democrat-adjacent nod to RFK Junior, with the election coming up. Just a possibility.  :lush:

Also I wouldn't necessarily worry about the studio she's in. Artists often choose a studio because it has the kind of sound they want to opt for. Like, Abbey Road is considered the place where the Beatles recorded music and some people assume that anyone recording there is trying to create something Beatles-esque, when in reality, the place has a beautifully pure, acoustic sound that lots of other musicians want to make the most of. Conversely, some people want to opt for a smaller, cosier more intimate studio that they can relax into while recording. If she's freestyling lyrics she'll want a more intimate, smaller venue where he can communicate with the others easily, and no have to worry about being able to project and fill a larger space with her vocals that aren't even singing something concrete and memorised yet. If it's somewhere she's familiar with, that will also help her to relax, get into her creative headspace and churn out some hopefully great songs.

1 minute ago, Red Dress said:

If she's using old, leaked, unofficially released tracks, I'd put my money on her reworking 'I Don't Want To Go, because it's already kida sparse so stripping down the instruments to an acoustic guitar and piano, would actually work very well. And then if she had some experimental bits of sound (kinda like what Emilie did with BTD) they could elevate it tp something pretty cool sounding. Same with 'Maha Maha' 'Starry Eyes' and 'Pin Up Galore' which both have a lot of potential for a rework. (I think my chances of hearing a new version of 'Golden Grill' have plummeted to around zero by now, lol.) She might feel like reworking JFK in a weird democrat-adjacent nod to RFK Junior, with the election coming up. Just a possibility.  :lush:

i may shock u but there is leaked song lake placid that is actually a rework of i don’t wanna go made in 2013!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

If she does more piano ballads in this album (not that I'm against this idea, I have usually loved her piano ballads, especially Candy Necklace), I hope she and her producers do some kind of piano ballads with a "plot twist" in sound which would get everyone shocked, idk something like this, if you listen to it until the end you will understand or if you're too lazy to listen to it skip and listen to it from 3:10-3:30:

I'd also like to see more crystal clear sound with some nature sounds like a bird chirp or bubbling water :flutter:

url%5D

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

I dissagree. Peppers is one of the most dynamic, mainstream(ish) songs she has released in a good while. Quite more "entertaining" for the general public than the songs in her last... 3 albums?

i mean, it’s more upbeat and dynamic, but i still wouldn’t really call it mainstream - i definitely couldn’t imagine it playing on the radio 😭 

like songs like video games & love are definitely more radio friendly purely based on structure and lyricism, they’re simpler and very formatted

8-D4-DF2-A9-AAA5-44-E8-AF28-3855-C9677-A

NOT THE GUY WHO HELPED RECORD LANA AT THE MUSCLE SHOALS STUDIO IN ALABAMA LIKING THIS COMMENT…maybe LDR10 will be the unreleased…  :air: 

Probably means nothing and I’m just delusional but a girl can dream 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

8-D4-DF2-A9-AAA5-44-E8-AF28-3855-C9677-A

NOT THE GUY WHO HELPED RECORD LANA AT THE MUSCLE SHOALS STUDIO IN ALABAMA LIKING THIS COMMENT…maybe LDR10 will be the unreleased…  :air: 

Probably means nothing and I’m just delusional but a girl can dream 

gurlies it's delulu season

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 8/6/2023 at 4:19 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Omg I just remembered that random sound check where she was like free styling for k part 2 and other songs and I just started levitating :defeated:

Did we have a thread discussing that one? I am still obsessed with it and would love to read others thoughts

On 8/12/2023 at 5:52 PM, lanaismamom said:

i may shock u but there is leaked song lake placid that is actually a rework of i don’t wanna go made in 2013!

I just typed a response to that, then realised I was thinking of something else entirely wrong. You're right, the 'Lake Placid' version is probably something that she could properly release now and it'd fit on whatever album she releases. It's radio friendly, if a little dull.

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Wildly unpopular here, but if she did rework I Talk to Jesus, I hope she changed the chorus, because the Sunday school message of Christ saving me, I’ve had enough for two lifetimes :true:

How would she remove the mentions of Jesus in a song called "I Talk To Jesus" tho? 

Spoiler

I talk to [sparkly censorship like in Fingertips], and ask him if he'll think of saving me (shut up, shut up) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

the way i talk to jesus and zodiac can go together because they both have ultraviolence vibes :illumarina: plus she’s been performing a tropical version of summertime sadness with extra drums. the last few tracks of dykttatuob are peppers/taco truck and those were reminiscent of surf rock. are y’all picking up what i’m putting down?

LDR10 ROCK ALBUM :party: 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

53-E983-B6-A8-BD-46-B1-A272-FBC07095-C73

This looks like one of those monogram necklaces; however, the monogram doesn't appear to make sense for her. It looks like the letters are HCA and monogram jewelry typically has the surname initial in the middle, so the initials mean H(first name) C(last name) A(middle name)

I'm wondering if Lana just thought it was pretty without knowing it was a monogram and bought it anyway lol x

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

LDR10 title's acronym is HCA: initiate theory

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream