Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

OMG yes, country album with Nikki Lane :crying:

31 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

DREW ERICKSON FOR LDR10

16 minutes ago, baddisease said:

a disco record with whoever produced Marina's song Froot (not the entire album, just that song)

unmanifesting all of this  :wub::flutter:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

There is absolutely 0% chance of happening especially with her in the Deep South now lol but I’d love her to delve into more 90s/00s electronic sounds. I know that 90s influence is everywhere in music right now but it’d be amazing :defeated: she goes 90s in at least one song in every album. Stuff like this // maybe she can re-kindle something with Moby :teehee: considering she has DBJAG in the middle of COCC though I can definitely see it happening in LDRX somehow 

sgopYhV.gif

11 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

There is absolutely 0% chance of happening especially with her in the Deep South now lol but I’d love her to delve into more 90s/00s electronic sounds. I know that 90s influence is everywhere in music right now but it’d be amazing :defeated: she goes 90s in at least one song in every album. Stuff like this // maybe she can re-kindle something with Moby :teehee: considering she has DBJAG in the middle of COCC though I can definitely see it happening in LDRX somehow 

literally!! like imagine this percussion on the album :trisha: (1:05s)

a lip gloss moment. 
i want a song that feels like the smell of alcohol from another man's breath 
humidity and red lit windows aesthetically 
a beautiful display of soul and resolve 

playing with constellations 

something that sounds and looks like the description above. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

MORE PORTISHEAD!!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.