Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Are we going to talk about how her title tracks keep getting better and better?? I cannot wait for this albums title track, fucking iconic

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Not now, LDR 10, mommy needs to defend the COTCC title track 

6b2neu.png?a470904

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

????????????????? cocc title track ends HM every way. 

Pu1tQAI.jpg

maybe you meant HM title track ends all the other tracks any day .... ezgif-5-31c154ac6a.gif

im just kidding everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i entirely understand disliking or not liking any song... i love cotcc title track ... please don't kill me... i have so much life left to live.....

sUcVobB.png

chemtrails title track is cute and definitely one of the better songs on chemtrails but compared to other title tracks it’s only better than bb and lfl imo…:runs:

nothing will ever beat the grandness and iconicness of btd and honeymoon title tracks

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

????????????????? cocc title track ends HM every way. 

i agree. It's way cooler, way more melodic, and fun. Hm is just dreary.

also, why is this even a discussion? Chemtrails tittle track is way outperforming hm title track on streaming

Chemtrails and OB are my favorite title tracks.....sorry it had to be said! UV is a close third, and honeymoon is still growing on me but for now it's not high on my rank

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

8 hours ago, taco truck said:

NFR title track is cute and definitely a relatable song on NFR but compared to other title tracks it’s only better than bb and lfl imo…:runs:

nothing will ever beat the grandness and iconicness of btd and honeymoon title tracks

:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

i agree. It's way cooler, way more melodic, and fun. Hm is just dreary.

also, why is this even a discussion? Chemtrails tittle track is way outperforming hm title track on streaming

i love COCC but who gives a shit what it's outperforming? rich coming from user 'bartender' which is probably outperformed by guns n roses or something :benmawson:

HM immaculate 

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

i love COCC but who gives a shit what it's outperforming? rich coming from user 'bartender' which is probably outperformed by guns n roses or something :benmawson:

HM immaculate 

well if a track is super low on everyone's list, that means it probably aint the best....

chemtrails is a bit of a hit for lana. Loads of people know it and love it. Which is why she's performing it in concerts. Along with bartender btw 😉

Dont think she performed hm over the past 10 years if ever

19 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

OB is her best and BB is unfortunately her weakest. END OF DISCUSSION

I did a head-to-head comparison with random songs and OB only won 8-7. :agree: BB is not that bad and has still a lot of good songs.