Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don't care how many times I've said that but I need baroque Americana rock/chamber blues vibes like these for LDR10 :crying:

url%5D

I'm looking forward to a cover on this album tbh....is it finally time for a Mazzy Star cover???

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

9 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

I'm looking forward to a cover on this album tbh....is it finally time for a Mazzy Star cover???

I think it's time for something colorful like BTD or NFR. 

While I liked OB cover, we've had enough brown and monochrome lately.

12 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

My dream … I would love a Look On Down From The Bridge cover. Or a collab with Hope Sandoval on a new track, that would be even better 

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

With the tour being almost over, do we think we’ll finally have a better idea what the next album will be about? Unreleased? New material? A double LP? :raven: It’s quite exciting, not knowing what is next. It could literally be anything (although we know that her unreleased collection is in the works)

I wish she would do a high production, completely thought through Taylor swift promo type album. Like I saw some ai photos of Lana as Taylor albums and like I wish she had that type of production to her albums. I love her for being so personal and doing what she thinks feels right with her albums but like some unique merch like the lighter etc would be amazing again. She hasn’t really done a high production album since nfr and I do wish she kept on going down that path. But then we wouldn’t have the masterpiece blue banisters so idk how to feel. At the end of the day all I really want is high quality merch and music videos like doin time and not just following her around with a camera doing random shit BUT candy necklace was a masterpiece. 

3 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I wish she would do a high production, completely thought through Taylor swift promo type album. Like I saw some ai photos of Lana as Taylor albums and like I wish she had that type of production to her albums. I love her for being so personal and doing what she thinks feels right with her albums but like some unique merch like the lighter etc would be amazing again. She hasn’t really done a high production album since nfr and I do wish she kept on going down that path. But then we wouldn’t have the masterpiece blue banisters so idk how to feel. At the end of the day all I really want is high quality merch and music videos like doin time and not just following her around with a camera doing random shit BUT candy necklace was a masterpiece. 

i actually think ocean blvd has been the most fleshed out album since honeymoon and i would love for her to continue on this typa ish but thats just me :oopna2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i actually think ocean blvd has been the most fleshed out album since honeymoon and i would love for her to continue on this typa ish but thats just me :oopna2:

I love ocean Blvd she could definitely grow on this type of production more especially with that country rock album she’s 100% making. She just needs a whole entire new team I’m done with them the only thing they’re good for is the tour, but even then they still haven’t even hinted at any dates for Aus/NZ.

I hope the production is better on whatever comes next. I've been listening to Orville Peck's Pony and wonder why Lana can't consistently get that kind of a clean, almost 'live' sound. 

On 10/2/2023 at 4:23 PM, honeymooncd said:

I would collapse, this is much needed :worship:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°