Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not the Jack vs every other producer debate again, when will it end 

because this is the only argument that bunch of jack apologists (i mean @Jared ones:flop: because i don’t think he trolling i think he is one of those aggressive nfr defenders like their life depend on it) can come up with every time they are just being loud about jack because this is the only way he is still remembered (and ocean blvd too because it the album is iconic:true:) while rick nowels is effortlessly iconic and don’t need that bunch of psycho cheerleaders who’d start this arguement over again for 4 years now on every unrelated lanaboards thread because everybody knows he is truly iconic, sorry but those silly proofs like bad reverb or smth is just a reach and all i can see is that one offended jack stan who saw “jack is bad” like see how post Rick > Jack hurt him, i don’t tell it’s bad like jack but obviously telling rick has issues with production while we have songs like lmlylaw, dance til we die, how to disappear, chemtrails, good song but stupid muffled production that aged bad for me and for many a saw here, i just can’t see a competition here lol i can’t think of one song that rick would did dirty with his production skills

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

idfc about bla bla bla rick blabla jack I WANT THE REAL GODS. Dan Auerbach, Emile Hayne, Andrew Watt (doin time, fuck it love you), Rick Rubin (Ride)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

idfc about bla bla bla rick blabla jack I WANT THE REAL GODS. Dan Auerbach, Emile Hayne, Andrew Watt (doin time, fuck it love you), Rick Rubin (Ride)

right like are we just talking about rick and jack…her other old producers were so good

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

am i the only one who doesnt care if she works with either Jack or Rick Nowels again and just want her to develop a BRAND NEW SOUND with BRAND NEW PRODUCERS?

I mean, she's at the highest of her career, this is her new prime time, i want her to do something innovative and ICONIC

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

am i the only one who doesnt care if she works with either Jack or Rick Nowels again and just want her to develop a BRAND NEW SOUND with BRAND NEW PRODUCERS?

I mean, she's at the highest of her career, this is her new prime time, i want her to do something innovative and ICONIC

yesss, the past is the past, we need something brand new. forget about “uv 2.0”, people have been begging for it for years and we’re never going to get it, and honestly, i don’t want it. a brand new, experimental sound please with visuals and world building. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

32 minutes ago, Star Lux said:

bring back david kahne & give us another experimental masterpiece idfc

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious to see where it goes from here. Will she continue to develop her previous music further or go in a completely new direction? What new ideas did her tour this year bring or will she fall back on previously written, unreleased music? It doesn't look like a new single from the album will be released this year or was Say Yes To Heaven a possible foretaste? I remain curious and don't have the slightest clue. :um2:

I would love a vintage UK kind of sound from her something a bit ethereal a bit dream pop a bit trip hop. Robin Guthrie extreme reverb guitars, Aphex Twin icy production. Lo-fi sampling with cool beats. She would tear that sound up to smithereens

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I would love a vintage UK kind of sound from her something a bit ethereal a bit dream pop a bit trip hop. Robin Guthrie extreme reverb guitars, Aphex Twin icy production. Lo-fi sampling with cool beats. She would tear that sound up to smithereens

Omfg 90s UK alt music PJ Harvey, Portishead, Slowdive, Massive Attack inspired Lana music would be a dream omfg :daydream:

url%5D

18 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

she's inspired by her dreams and what stars are aligning. her Midnights is coming:yass:

Stars Align coming October 11th, 2024!!!!

I need tea on this record so badddddddd, someone make a fun mockup neowwwwww