Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she better not think about putting out new music at least until the grammys are over, dont ruin the Ocean Blvd hype quiet yet

it's not like they'll disqualify her for putting another album out lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

It doesn't look like a new single from the album will be released this year or was Say Yes To Heaven a possible foretaste? I remain curious and don't have the slightest clue. :um2:

as much as i loathe the released version of SYTH, and i hope the new record will not have much resemblance to it, she would be very smart to put it on the next album on streaming services to have more album streams as a whole! she totally missed her chance putting the SS remix and Y&B on BTD-Paradise Edition. would’ve been even more popular. something similar could happen with SYTH.

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Stars Align coming October 11th, 2024!!!!

I need tea on this record so badddddddd, someone make a fun mockup neowwwwww

qOdEz9L.jpg

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Stars Align coming October 11th, 2024!!!!

I need tea on this record so badddddddd, someone make a fun mockup neowwwwww

Yep. And the closing track is Zodiac x LO (Lucky Ones) remix :hdu:

1 hour ago, crazyforyou said:

as much as i loathe the released version of SYTH, and i hope the new record will not have much resemblance to it, she would be very smart to put it on the next album on streaming services to have more album streams as a whole! she totally missed her chance putting the SS remix and Y&B on BTD-Paradise Edition. would’ve been even more popular. something similar could happen with SYTH.

She most likely wasn't allowed to have Y&B on Paradise as it belonged to the Gatsby soundtrack. Same reason why Watercolor Eyes wasn't on BB.

The SS remix she wasn't involved in at all, so I don't think that was even an option.

Also, please let's not have Say Yes to Heaven on her new album, the song is 10 years old.

14 hours ago, Nightcall said:

Lana abandons all previous sounds, goes full pop, and goes toe to toe with Dua Lipa and the other main pop girls. :troll:

:eek3:

9 hours ago, American Whore said:

it's not like they'll disqualify her for putting another album out lol

didnt say that lolz, i just think she would be better off seeing the ocean blvd era through to the potential grammy wins

when she announces the new album in her acceptance speech >>>

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

didnt say that lolz, i just think she would be better off seeing the ocean blvd era through to the potential grammy wins

if she does that it will truly be her "Midnights"

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

what would she announce though because you damn well know that at this early stage, lana herself doesn’t know the title of the album or release date :rip:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Maybe seeing the response from the fans face to face during the shows and being more active on social media will inspire her to go in a new direction???? Hopefully she doubles back on what she said on the billboards event abt not doing worldbuilding. Idk I just want her to feel inspired and do something great and I love love loveee Ocean Blvd. I just want something that completely gags me again

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

What does she mean by world building? 

"cohensive" vision of the album. like every single song in project is in similiar genre and theme. Lana said that she has lack of vision of DYKTTATUOB and kinda struggling with inspirations.

album doesn't need be cohensive to be cohensive. we could have have 15 songs, every single one in different vibe and still be consistent.

Okay I just had a LDR10 dream last night so i think something might be coming very soon

So in this dream, i literally woke up to a very regular day, like it was literally real life, I logged into google and I saw a headline from Billboard.com says "enter the new Lana Del Rey era" with an exclusive interview. Meltdown everywhere, even on Lanaboards and on twitter. I logged into instagram and lana already posted the album cover - the cover shows Lana standing in somewhere looks like a lake in the middle of the woods, the album cover has a yellow tint-like filter. I saw the album title was something like "Jade ___ ___ ___ Lake ___ " - I dont remember everything but the album title has 5 words and Jade & Lake was in there lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing