Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

part of me would loveeeeee for the next album to have a proper full blown 'era' with multiple music videos, loads of tv performances and a billion photoshoots

....but then another part of me loves how lana just doesn't bother with traditional popstar stuff and instead picks and chooses when she wants to join in w/ all that jazz :um4:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

48 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

part of me would loveeeeee for the next album to have a proper full blown 'era' with multiple music videos, loads of tv performances and a billion photoshoots

....but then another part of me loves how lana just doesn't bother with traditional popstar stuff and instead picks and chooses when she wants to join in w/ all that jazz :um4:

i just need one bop. That's literally all I need.

a nice catchy song for the radio and billboard 100. Not dark like aw, arcadia and others she's been putting out recently. 

just something like doin' time, radio, or high by the beach. I want her to work with happy perez again, or max martin, mark ronson - anyone in that healthy radio-friendly state of mind. Please lord thats all i need

I'm 99% sure that Stand By Your Man cover will be on LDR10. She sang it on the tour all the time like she sang For Free on The NFR! Tour. And it somehow suits her current Americana aesthetic too. We'll see, maybe it's on American Standards & Classics. Wut.gif

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If we get a Morgan Wallen collab on this album I’m becoming a full time Ethel Cain stan:sass:

I really hope this record is inspired by older country music, I don’t want any modern country pop influence at ALL

a morgan wallen collab would be the absolute worst decision for her to make, controversies aside, from what i've heard, his music sounds like hot garbage and collaborating with such a basic, mainstream, commercialized country artist who's hardly actually country, and who's also known for saying the n-word, would be a very embarrassing look for her, she could do so much better

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

a morgan wallen collab would be the absolute worst decision for her to make, controversies aside, from what i've heard, his music sounds like hot garbage and collaborating with such a basic, mainstream, commercialized country artist who's hardly actually country, and who's also known for saying the n-word, would be a very embarrassing look for her, she could do so much better

For real, you put everything perfectly into word. He's making like fast food country 😭

url%5D

I wonder when the first single from LDR10 will be released. She don't seem to be planning any time off next year to concentrate on the album. Is it almost finished? Or is it planned for a much later date? We might know more by the end of the year. :um2:

49 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wonder when the first single from LDR10 will be released. She don't seem to be planning any time off next year to concentrate on the album. Is it almost finished? Or is it planned for a much later date? We might know more by the end of the year. :um2:

I don’t see her release any « new » music before the Grammy’s. But the unreleased collection or cover’s release could be an « unofficial way » of campaigning… 

On 11/23/2023 at 8:40 AM, Surf Noir said:

Lana’s fondness of Morgan Wallen’s bro-country music actually worries me :toofunny: I get you can like whatever music you like but after giving it a listen it’s HOT GARBAGE (and not in a campy way!) let’s hope no influence creeps into her new music..it would be much more reassuring if she enjoyed Zach Bryan’s newest album (which was GREAT) but for now all I know is she really likes Morgan Wallen..

sgopYhV.gif

i definitely see LDR 10 being a summer 2024 release, but I think we should get American Standards & Classics before then too

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden