Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

okay something we can ALL agree is that her next album will be black & white album cover doesn’t have to be sad could be a COTCC but it will be black and white :godlaugh:

i don't think it will be, ocean blvd was a black and white cover

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

30 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

okay something we can ALL agree is that her next album will be black & white album cover doesn’t have to be sad could be a COTCC but it will be black and white :godlaugh:

Even if she wanted to do a B&W cover, her team/management would push back pretty hard—it needs to be different enough from OB to stand out, and another B&W photo may not capture the attention of the casual listener that this is the “new” album they’re seeing in promos/on shelves/etc. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

36 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

I think similarly to her last 3 albums, LDR10 will have probably at least 3 different alternative cover arts with different colored vinyls too

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Instead of bitching having profound and intense discussions about the production and mixing and qualities about her latest albums and her producers and pianos for the 994873656478392487th time in this pre-release thread (I'm pretty sure that those discussions occurred more often a couple of eras back too), let's manifest 10/10 perfect brilliant amazing songs with spectacular incredible showstopping ethereal production and beautiful stunning poetic thought-provoking deep lyrics. :pray2: we can like write here what would be our dream songs for this album, what vibe should they have, which instrumentals, which topics ect, even if that's in our dreams, I know that all of you have a great fantasy and with our great minds, we can manifest something great!

I mean, we can have discussions about her producers but we've had these like every year and where has it led us? nowhere! :oprah6:

I agree. It’s like tradition now. We have nothing else to talk about. But I do agree.

I still want a lush and dark album. And a sea foam green vinyl.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Her music has changed a good deal since BTD, but doesn’t mean that every album is better than the one before or that there’s even been actual creative evolution or forward progression from album to album. That’s the way it is for most musical artists. I think Lana’s albums are very much of that pattern.

OB has some good things on it but a lot of filler and repetitive tracks. I’d like to see the next album have a higher percentage of good/great tracks and sound very different. I would welcome a different producer/production team. 

i have a strong feeling we're heading to a new direction for this next album, ocean blvd to me felt like the end of an era the same way lust for life did back then. in fact, that's why i like to call it the lust for life of norman era 

19 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

I want dark Disney vibes like Once Upon A Dream, Is This Happiness, Come With Me, Bel Air maybe. Candy Necklace with dark creepy strings

I would love an album like that. Similar to UV in themes and production mixed with her more recent style, but maybe a happier version. I could so see Neil slaying the visuals for that :smile2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 hours ago, Nightcall said:

I want dark Disney vibes like Once Upon A Dream, Is This Happiness, Come With Me, Bel Air maybe. Candy Necklace with dark creepy strings

I really do not want Disney vibes? But all those songs (with exception of once upon a dream) are the kind of direction I’d welcome 

plus anything in the vein of heroin or the jon batiste interlude, something floaty :flutter:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I need weird spooky ethereal vibes like the intro of Raise Me Up and the outro of COTCC music video. Zodiac's chorus reminds me of that a bit. Soft siren near fainting belting, I would describe that

url%5D